Many Apple users reported receiving iTunes error 0xE800002 when trying to sync their iOS devices with iTunes. This particular error code indicates that the software component could not establish a connection between your Apple device and the software that supports it. Most affected users report that the error is encountered as soon as they connect their devices to the computer and iTunes opens. The problem is not specific to a certain version of Windows, but is most often reported on Windows 10 and Windows Vista.
We looked at it by looking at various user reports. Based on what we have gathered and the repair strategies used by the affected uses, we have created a list of potential culprits known to create the iTunes error 0xE800002D:
- iTunes version is obsolete – most of the time, the problem is due to an outdated iTunes version. The iTunes update program has a long history of breaking up and thinking that it is up to date. This can create incompatibility issues with the new iPhone, iPad and iPod models.
- The iTunes update program has become unstable – There is a well-known problem with the Windows version of iTunes, where the update component becomes docked and no longer recognizes that a new version is available. In this case, the solution is to reinstall all the iTunes components.
- The machine is running Windows Vista or earlier – Make sure that, under Windows, the iTunes update program does not update the software with the latest version, unless you have Windows 7 or later. a later version. In this case, the problem can be solved by installing a newer version of Windows.
If you are currently experiencing the same problem, this article will explain some troubleshooting steps. Below you will find a set of methods that other users in a similar situation, such as yourself, have used to solve the problem.
Here we have five solutions in total to fix iTunes error 0xE800002D, we suggest you try them one by one.
Method 1: Fix iTunes Error 0xE800002D by Checking iDevice
For iTunes to backup or sync your iOS device, your iOS device must be turned on. iTunes can not sync a device if it is not turned on. In addition, you must unlock your device and you should be on the home screen. If this is not the case, you must unlock your iPhone, then try reconnecting your iPhone to iTunes.
Method 2: Fix iTunes Error 0xE800002D by Restarting iTunes & Your iDevice
If everything works fine on your device, you can try restarting iTunes and your device. Connect your iDevice and iTunes via a USB cable and see if the iTunes error 0xE800002D is fixed.
Method 3: Fix iTunes Error 0xE800002D by Updating iTunes
An outdated software program will give rise to iTunes error 0xE800002D, to fix iTunes error 0xE800002D, you should check for iTunes updates.
Go to iTunes > Help > Check for updates. iTunes will check for updates on the Apple servers and if an update is available, ti will automatically install the update.
Method 4: Fix iTunes Error 0xE800002D by Tapping Trust this Computer
When you log in to iTunes for the first time, you will need to press “Trust this computer.” If you do not trust your computer for synchronization with iTunes, iTunes will not be recognized. Therefore, to fix iTunes error 0xe800002d, unlock your device, then tap Trust for iTunes to detect it.
Method 5: Fix iTunes Error 0xE800002D by Trying A Different USB Cable and Port
It may also happen that iTunes is not able to recognize your device and display the iTunes 0xE800002D error message due to a defective USB port. The problem may be due to a faulty USB cable. You can also try another USB port to see if the problem still persists.
In fact, iTunes is not the only option for managing iOS data. There are many iTunes alternatives to help you manage iOS data without error. AnyTrans for iOS, the best alternative to iTunes, becomes the first choice of millions of users because of its powerful features. Here’s what AnyTrans for iOS can do for you.
- Save the data from the iPhone to the computer. AnyTrans for iOS can detect the data on your iPhone and help you save it selectively on the computer. You do not have to create a full backup to back up data.
- Transfer the data from the computer to the iPhone. You can add files that are supported by a device from a computer to an iPhone, such as music, contacts in VCF, and photos.
- Transfer data from one iPhone to another. Traditionally, to transfer data from one iPhone to another, you must first create a backup and then restore the new iPhone with it. AnyTrans for iOS saves you trouble. It can transfer data from iPhone to iPhone directly without hassle.
- View and extract data from iTunes. Gone are the days when you can not view and download the data in the iTunes backup. With AnyTrans for iOS, you can see the contents of the iTunes backup and download them freely to your computer.