iTunes Error 0xe80000a
The iTunes error 0xe80000a is one of the most generic errors we encounter. This error mainly occurs when your iTunes does not connect to an Apple device for some unknown reason. Usually, when this happens, users receive an error message. When your iTunes device can not connect because of an unknown error, a message appears with the error code "0xe80000a". And that's not all. The error code is accompanied by the following statement: "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, an unknown error has occurred". Now, since iTunes accounts must be the official suite for all Apple devices, iTunes is available not only on MacOS, but also on other computers running Windows. It goes without saying that such an unexpected error is extremely annoying for users. Nevertheless, if you face such errors, you no longer have to worry. In this article, we will offer fire safety instructions that will solve the problem in no time. So dispel your doubts and read our article.
- "Error 0xE80000A" is displayed and closes the active program window.
- Your computer crashes frequently with error 0xE80000A while running the same program.
- "Itunes Error 0Xe80000A" is displayed.
- Windows is slow and reacts slowly to the mouse or keyboard.
- Your computer "hangs" periodically for a few seconds at a time.
However, before going further in the search for solutions, let's first look at some of the main causes of the error in question. The reasons for this error is not one but several. Here are some of the root causes of this error.
- In principle, the error may be from a damaged USB port or cable.
- The 0xe80000a error may also be triggered due to an incomplete installation of iTunes or corruption of the download process.
- The error is also triggered if the Windows registry is corrupted. The registry may be corrupted in case you make changes to the iTunes software.
- The problem could also be installed in case there is another problem with the iTunes program or the Windows system file.
Now that you have gained a detailed overview of the potential causes of the error, solving the problem should not be a problem. However, you must use appropriate solutions to correct the error.
Method 1: Update your PC
Because the problem is related to iTunes installed on your computer, start troubleshooting by updating the computer with the latest version. There are various correction options through which you can update your Windows PC, such as visiting the official Microsoft website and checking to see if your computer is eligible for an update or not. Otherwise, you can update Windows from the "Update & Security" section in the settings.
Method 2: Disable the Security Software on Your PC
If you have installed security software to prevent malware or corrupted files from your PC, it is possible that the security software does not allow iTunes to transfer files and displays the error iTunes 0xe80000a on iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS or iPhone XR. For now, try to disable security and, the problem will be solved by this action. There is no common way to disable the security software. See the guide for this particular software.
Method 3: Reinstall iTunes
Many people reported that after reinstalling iTunes on the computer, the iTunes error 0xe80000a on iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS or iPhone XR disappeared. So, recommend trying in your PC and get repaired. Once iTunes is removed from the computer, visit the Apple website, then download and install iTunes on your PC.