While Apple products are becoming increasingly popular, iOS users are gradually getting used to using iTunes to sync data and update the iPhone / iPad / iPod. It is also very useful and convenient to organize, check and play iOS files such as music, videos, TV shows, etc. However, various iTunes errors will inevitably occur on a daily basis. An iTunes error often appears when downloading the update / upgrade or syncing iPhone / iPad / iPod data. When the error message suddenly appears on iTunes, you should search the Internet and try all possible methods to resolve it. In this article, we will mainly talk about several common iTunes errors, such as iTunes 7 error (Windows 127 error), iTunes 3194 error, 17, 9 and more. If you encounter one, you can find the best solutions to fix the iTunes error in the following parts.
For execution errors such as “Error 7 (Windows error 127)” may be caused by various factors. And the following list may be the main reasons for this error:
- Installation or incorrect or incorrect installation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of iTunes software
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the Windows file or program files associated with iTunes
- System shutdown due to power failure or other factor Someone with little technical knowledge accidentally removing a system file or registry entry needed
Method 1: Repair tool for iTunes Error 7
An all-in-one iTunes repair tool for troubleshooting iTunes sync issues and any iTunes errors you may encounter during the sync, update, or restore process. Install this iTunes error repair tool on your PC and connect your iOS device to the computer via a USB cable.
- First, you click on “Troubleshoot iTunes sync issues”, corrupted iTunes library repair will start automatically.
- Suppose that repairing the iTunes library does not solve the problem, you can try the advanced mode by clicking “Solve all iTunes issues”. This method is an advanced mode to thoroughly troubleshoot all iTunes issues by removing the corrupt library and rebuilding iTunes.
Method 2: Update Microsoft NET Framework
Sometimes the iTunes 7 error occurs as a result of the structure, you may get this error by installing the latest version of Microsoft NET Framework.
- Access Microsoft to find the latest version of the framework.
- Download and install the latest version of Microsoft NET Framework on your computer.
After installation, reboot your computer and try again.
Method 3: Uninstall iTunes and Reinstall
To fix error 7 in this way, you must uninstall all tools related to the Apple process before repairing.
- Access the Add / Remove Programs Control Panel option, select and delete one by one all Apple related products.
- After uninstalling all software from the control panel, go to My Computer> C Drive:> Programs.
Check the folders given below and delete them.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple