Kaspersky Activation Code Support is a sequence of twenty digits and Latin letters in the format ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ, which you get when you purchase a license to use a Kaspersky Lab product. This code is required for activating the application.
Depending on how you bought your license, you can get an activation code in many ways:
- If you purchased Kaspersky Lab product in the online store, the activation code is sent to the email address you specified when making the purchase.
- You purchased a boxed version of the product, the activation code is either in the product documentation or on the box containing the installation disk.
- If you purchased a license renewal card, you can find the code on the back of the card.
- You must activate it after installing your Kaspersky lab application. To do this, enter the activation code you purchased or click the active trial version of the application in the app to get a free trial license for 30 days. Once the trial license has expired, the anti-virus database will no longer be updated and most of the applications will be unavailable.
The Kaspersky security package is simple to setup & install. Simply find 20-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand:
- Sign in to the My Kaspersky portal, or create an account if you do not have one.
- Go to the Store section and choose a product, such as Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Select the number of devices you wish to protect, and click Buy now.
- You will be redirected to your Shopping Cart. Fill the info in customer section and click on next.
- Fill in the Payment Info section and click Next.
- Complete your purchase.
- Check whether an activation code has been added to the Licenses section.
- To activate the application, connect it to My Kaspersky or enter the activation code manually.
If any issues arose when purchasing an activation code to renew your product license (for instance, you didn’t receive an activation code after making your payment):
- If you made your purchase via Digital River, contact their customer service department.
- In case, you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky Lab partner, you will need to contact them directly.
The Kaspersky Quick Start Guide, which contains your activation code, tells users to keep the document, but many people lose it. For those who buy their products online, the activation code comes in the form of an email that many users still forget to register.
According to the terms of the license agreement, “To verify the legitimacy of the software, use the right holder reserves the right to use means to verify that you have a licensed copy of the software. use by providing a copy of a document containing the code. If you can not provide a copy, your software will run with limited functionality and Kaspersky Lab’s specialists may cancel technical support. Therefore, you must keep the document in a safe place.
And what should you do if the code is lost? If you reinstall the software, you must request the code again. Activation codes are not stored in applications or the registry. If your current activation code has not been added to My Account (my.kaspersky.com), you will need to remember where you stored it.
- If the license was purchased from the online store, you can easily request to return your order or you must contact the online store directly.
- If you purchased your license from a physical media store (such as a CD), you can send a request to Kaspersky Lab Technical Support and attach a screenshot of the window with your license number.
FAQS regarding activation code:
- How to restore an activation code
- Activation code validity period
- What happens when the activation code expires
- How to view detailed license information
- What happens to the current license after activating the application with a new code
- How to reinstall or upgrade your operating system without losing your license
- Can I activate the application with an activation code purchased in a different country?
- Number of activation attempts
- What to do if you didn’t receive an activation code after paying
All Above questions will be answered by Kaspersky Customer Support Team.