Kaspersky Anti-Virus is one of the best antivirus on the market. It provides essential real-time protection against all kinds of threats. The application goes beyond standard virus protection to protect you from potentially harmful malware such as spyware, root kits, security attacks and ransomware. Kaspersky Anti-Virus uses smart scanning and frequent, small updates to provide effective, real-time protection against the latest malware threats on the Internet.
Key Features include:
- Protection from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware.
- Scans files, email, and Internet traffic.
- Analyzes browser vulnerabilities.
- Disables links to malware/phishing sites.
- Global threat monitoring.
- Keylogger blocking.
- Automatic database updates.
- Free technical support.
- Check if your computer meets the requirements of Kaspersky Anti-Virus .
- Learn about the antivirus software to be removed (including Kaspersky Antivirus Download Support).
- If there is any incompatible software, remove it.
- Close all running applications.
- If you are installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 under Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, click on the Desktop tile on the start screen.
- Download the installation file from Kaspersky Lab website.
- Run the command line interface.
- Place the installer icon into the command line interface by using drag-and-drop. In the command line, the installer files path will appear.
- In the command line, type a command to run the installer, with the necessary parameters and options (see Command line installation parameters and properties).
- Run the command by pressing the Enter key. The installation will start with the parameters applied.
- By following the wizard’s instructions, complete the installation and activation.
- If You are facing application installation problem then choose Kaspersky Antivirus Download Support for better result.
- Before you start Kaspersky Anti-Virus free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
To resolve the downloading error:
Check if you have the Internet connection
- Check if you have the Internet using Internet Explorer.If you do not have internet access, contact your internet provider to find the cause.
- Try to install the program when the Internet connection is restored.
Check Firewall settings
- If Firewall is installed on your computer, make sure that an allowing rule is created for the avp.exe process in the Firewall settings.
- Firewall provides secure work in the LAN and on the Internet. Firewall is a program that monitors data transmitted through the internet or local network. By firewall settings, you can either block data transfer or allow it.
Download the latest product version
The installed files of your distributive may have become outdated. For downloading the latest product distributive, do the following:
- Download the program distributive from the Kaspersky Lab site:
- In the open window click Save.
- In the Save as window select the location to save the distributive (Desktop is the default location) and click Save.
- When the file download is over, click Close.
- Re-run the program installation.
4. Try to install in an hour
If the above recommendation does not help solve the problem, then try to install the application.
Contact Technical Support
If the issue persists, contact Kaspersky Antivirus Download Support by filling the form. In your request provide the required details .