Kaspersky Antivirus Support for Kaspersky Antivirus is an Antivirus Protection Software made by Russian company Kaspersky Labs with over 20 years of experience in Cyber security Solutions & Services. So, it not just experiences but has 400 million users around the world and Most Awarded Antivirus Solution to date with over numerous independent complex test from various security agencies such as AV-Test, AV-Comparatives, MRG Effitas time after time. It is always up to date with real time cloud updates and definitions protection you from zero day exploits and threats.
Kaspersky Antivirus can be installed on OS – Windows, Mac, Linux, and Mobile OS – Android and IOS.
It has real time round the clock protection from virus, malware, trojans, adware, keyloggers, rootkits, sniffers, phishers and the list go on. It also features more than basic feature set.
Whether you buy Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2019 or one of its paid siblings, the underlying technology uses three levels of protection. First, a file scanner tries to match local elements to known threats. Then, heuristic analysis looks for behavioral cues and other signs associated with malware attacks. Finally, Kaspersky Online Security Network examines all the news that seems abnormal and publishes updates several times a day for the 400 million users of the company.
Kaspersky Security Network recovers data from your computer regarding online destinations and malware threats, but you can unsubscribe from this data collection. You can choose from three levels of scanning intensity and you can enable or disable certain functions. If scanning still annoys you too much, you can use the software’s game mode, which will reduce interruptions during a Fortnite session all night long or a movie night. On the main page of the Kaspersky interface, you can run a full system scan in two clicks. Quick scans are an extra click below the surface. You can right-click any item in Windows Explorer to analyze it. Exceptionally for free antivirus software, Kaspersky Free Antivirus allows you to schedule scans and offers you to scan inserted USB sticks.
Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus is simple and straightforward while offering basic protection against malware.
Although browser extensions are missing that classify and block websites by reputation, this type of protection is built into the program and can stop a phishing attempt before it starts.
Comprises of 4 basic Buttons, plus License details Settings and Support.
Scan– Allow you to Manual scan Full System, Specified Files and Folders or Device, with schedule. Here you can tweak scan settings to extreme levels of inspection.
Database Update – View current Virus Definitions & Application Version.
Reports – Generate Reports based on malware findings, protection exploits with date.
On-Screen Keyboard – A virtual keyboard to enter credential details or secret data.
- Web Antivirus: It safeguards from Internet based malware found in web site scripts, malicious links, ads and banners, inappropriate content.
- System Watcher: It scans all the file activity which is reading writing modifying in memory and disk thereby warning you on suspicious alteration or deletion of System Files. It also rolls backs any suspicious actions by malware.
- IM Antivirus: Messing on social apps can be risk if you are unsure of files and web links shared. Kaspersky Antivirus scans everything in Instant Messaging apps for malicious files and phishing links.
- Mail Antivirus: Attachments and web links in emails are the most malware prone area in which Kaspersky Antivirus excels before downloading those documents or files clicking unknown links.
- Vulnerability Scanner: Scans and Patches unsecured loopholes in System, Application and Browser so you always remain secured.
- RollBack Changes: Disinfects infected items and rolls back unauthorized changes automatically or manually.
- Privacy Cleaner: Cleans your system of cached and temporary files.
Kaspersky Antivirus is free to Install but licensed suite offers high level of Protection. It is indeed the Best Antivirus and will continue to be.
To know more about Kaspersky Antivirus, you can see at www.kaspersky.com