Protection while you work!
Kaspersky Small Office Security is designed for businesses running 5-50 computers, some servers and mobile devices. It works off-the-box and is managed by an easy-to-use cloud-based console – No IT skills are required to use our powerful security tools and test safety from any connected device you choose. Kaspersky Business Support for Security delivers the most complete platform of protection and management offered in the industry today. Kaspersky for Business secures every layer of your network and includes powerful configuration tools to ensure users are productive and free from the threat of malware, regardless of device or location.
- Protects against known, unknown & advanced threats
- Secures laptops, desktops, servers & mobile devices
- Identifies vulnerabilities & distributes patches
- Delivers extended systems management capabilities
- Secures your Web gateway, email & collaboration
Kaspersky Lab’s Kaspersky Endpoint Security uses real-time information to actively identify and protect current, latest threats to the business. It provides a unique file-restore function so that the system is affected.
- Windows 7 or newer (including 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008R2 or newer (including 64-bit)
Note : Windows Embedded Operating systems are not supported with Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business.
Note : Log Me in cannot install the server version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business; only the workstation version is installed. As a result, server or domain level functionality is not available, such as network traffic monitoring, server-erased scheduled scan and file sharing scanning.
For useful information on Kaspersky settings and features, visit the Kaspersky support site.
- File Anti-Virus
- Mail Anti-Virus
- Web Anti-Virus
- Instant Messaging Anti-Virus
- Network Attack Blocker
- System Watcher
Here’s how to install and activate Kaspersky Security for Business on any Windows host.
Who can use this feature? The ability to activate and manage Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is available to any Account Holder of a Log me in Central Premier subscription and to users in a Premier account with the following permissions: Enable Log Me In Central and Update and Anti-Virus Management.
- In Log Me In Central, go to Anti-virus.
- Select the checkbox for each computer you want to work with.
- Required host software: On Windows, version 220.127.116.1110 or higher.
- The Actions button is activated at the top of the page.
- Click Actions > Install Kaspersky.
- For each host that is online with no conflicting anti-virus software installed, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is installed and activated.
- If conflicting anti-virus software is detected, you must remove it before continuing.
- If offline hosts are detected, you should bring them online before continuing.
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business remains active as long as a host remains attached to your Log Me In Central Premier account. Activation renews automatically every 30 days.
- As with other Log Me In Central features, if you have trouble with the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business installation, please contact Kaspersky Support.