Many Kaspersky users today complain of a type of error called error 27200. This error usually occurs when they try to scan their device using Kaspersky’s antivirus software. This error makes our device extremely slow and slow, and it is important that we get rid of it as quickly as possible.
The various ways to troubleshoot error 27200 are as follows:
The first way is to undo the recent changes that have been made to our device. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Click on the Start button present on the leftmost corner of your Taskbar.
- Type “system restore” in the search box that appears and click on OK.
- A list of options will appear. Click on System Restore from there.
- Enter your administrative password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to restore your computers.
All the changes that have been recently brought about to your computer will be restored back and hopefully, you will be able to get rid of the error.
The second method is to use the Windows System Files Checker. The system Windows files Check will scan our device to see whether any system files have been mistakenly deleted or have become corrupt. The steps to use the Windows System files checker are as follows:
- Go to the Start button present on the Taskbar.
- In the search box, type “command”. Make sure that you do not press Enter just after typing it.
- Hold the Ctrl+Shift+Enter and press them together.
- A permission dialog box will appear on your desktop screen. Click on Yes.
- A black screen will appear with a blinking cursor.
- Type scf/scannow in the black screen and press Enter.
This process has been known to be very successful when it comes to removing error 27200 from our device.
The third method is to install all Windows-related updates on our device to ensure that the anti-virus software works properly. The steps to do so are as follow:
- Go to the Start
- Types “updates” in the search box that appears at the bottom of the Desktop windows.
- Press Enter.
- A new window will appear. Click on Install Updates.
Thus follow these steps to fix Kaspersky error 27200