Kaspersky Total Security
Protect your PC or mobile device against online threats with Kaspersky’s Total Security 2019. Designed for use with Macs, Windows PCs and tablets, as well as Android and iOS devices, Total Security protects your system against viruses, ransomware, infected files, and more.
Offering a one-year license for up to three devices, Total Security 2019 can manage and protect your family’s passwords, save and encrypt files on a Windows PC, and monitor the online activity of your children and their family. location. Total Security can help block hacking attempts to spy on you with your own Mac or Windows PC webcam. It is also designed to secure your banking and online shopping. The software offers a simple configuration process and is designed to work in the background without slowing down your device.
Kaspersky Total Security
Kaspersky Total Security Support is a solution that protects your computer and mobile devices against viruses and other threats. Note that the total security license can be purchased for 2 or 3 devices.
For example, if you get a license for three devices, you can protect your Windows PC, Mac, Android device.
- To protect your Windows PC, install Kaspersky Total Security and activate it with the activation code.
- An Android device, install Kaspersky Internet Security for Android and activate it with the same activation code for Kaspersky Total Security.
- To protect your Mac computer, install Kaspersky Internet Security 18 for Мас and activate it with the same activation code for Kaspersky Total Security.
What are the Features of Kaspersky Total Security ?
- Control over executable files started from vulnerable applications and web browsers (for example, when a program designed for viewing documents tries to run an executable file).
- Control over suspicious activity of vulnerable applications (for example, when a vulnerable application is granted more powerful rights).
- Monitoring of previous program starts (for example, whether the program was started by the user or by an exploit).
- Tracking of sources of malicious code (for example, a web browser that started download of an infected file).
- Preventing malware from using application vulnerabilities.
How to configure the exploit prevention Using Kaspersky Total Security?
By default, Kaspersky’s total ability to prevent restrictions is enabled. Do the following to enable or disable the automatic exploitation restriction:
- Open the Settings window of Kaspersky Total Security.
- In the Settings window, go to the Protection section and select System Watcher.
- In the System Watcher settings view, select or clear the check box Monitor attempts to perform unauthorized operations.
- Select an action on threat detection:
- Select action automatically: Available only if the automatic protection mode is select.
- Prompt for action: Available if interactive protection mode is select.
- Allow action: It is running of executable files by the vulnerable application is always allow.
- Block action: Running of executable files by the vulnerable application is always block.
5. Close the Settings window.
- 480 MB of free disk space.
- CD/DVD drive (for installation from CD).
- Internet connection (for product activation and database update).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later (for updating anti-virus databases and application modules over the Internet).
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.