Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Support
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Support is a free tool that provides an effective way to disinfect your computer. It’s fast, simple and easy to use and does not require installation: just download the Kaspersky virus removal tool support, run the file and sit back while working in the program. This will fight any viruses that infect your system and leave you with peace. If you have not used it yet, try it and find out if the tool to remove Kaspersky Virus is one of the most trusted names in the anti-virus scene.
- Simplified interface.
- Can be install to infected computers with full support enabled for Safe Mode.
- Provides composite scan and disinfection system through signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- Gathers system information and creates scripts interactively for disinfection.
- Allows automatic and manual removal of: viruses, Trojans, worms, Spyware and Adware modules and all types of rootkits.
- Scanning the system memory is not available in 64-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7 due to specific features of application system drivers.
- The application folder is impossible to rename if User Account Control is enable in Windows Vista settings and application.
Kaspersky Removal Tool removes trojans, worms, spyware, adware and all types of rootkits in two modes: automatic and manual.
- In the first, you choose which areas of the computer you want to clean.
- You can make specific scans in memory, in the boot objects, in the boot sectors, in the My Documents folder, and also throughout the computer.
- After clicking ”Start scan”, all select areas will be search.
Note that in this window, several tabs are available. All dangers found will be delete or quarantine. A record of everything that has been detected and removed can be tracked in the ”Detected” tab. Suspicious files are quarantine but not delete, and those modified are moved to the backup area.
The manual mode must be used when the automatic does not take care of the message. You simply click on ”Collect system information”, send the infected file to Kaspersky and wait for their recommendation. When you receive the instructions, copy and paste in the intended field and click on ”Execute”.