The Kodak scanmate i1150 scanner is one of the best Kodak scanners. Download the Kodak scanmate i1150 scanner driver software for Windows Plus. User manual to learn how to use this Kodak scanner. The Kodak scanmate i1150 scanner can easily turn your paper documents into high-quality digital files. With the Kodak scanmate i1150 scanner, the user can capture the top 10 documents in a stack faster with the transaction mode that speeds up the process to 33% before returning to normal speed. Kodak scanmate i1150 scanner comes with an excellent specification that can be ideal for personal use or for small businesses.
The KODAK SCANMATE driver is one of the features you need when the main function of the driver is to connect the scanner to the hardware that will be read by the Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating system. So, if you do not have a driver, it is certain that your printer will not work. Therefore, every time you buy a scanner, the box is already complete, such as the driver CD, the warranty card, in the guide.
- Up to 40 ppm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 215 mm x 355.6 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.); Long Document Mode: up to 2 meters (78.7 in.)
- Feeder: Up to 50 sheets (20 lb. / 80 g/m2) paper; handles small documents such as ID cards, embossed hard cards
- business cards and insurance cards
- On-board, advanced image processing and web-connect ready for Cloud-based applications
- Intelligent Document Protection “hears” potential jams or misfeeds to stop scanning and protect valuable documents
- Reduced PC processing/speed requirements
- Perfect Page Imaging Processing: Runs on user PC
- Close all software running on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click the “Download” button on this page.
- After downloading, install the driver as shown.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
- Then turn on the printer and usually the system will read the printer immediately.
- If your printer and computer are connected using a USB cable, disconnect the printer from your computer.
- Windows XP: Select Start> (Settings>) Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs. SE WINDOWS 10 / 8.1 / 8/7: Select Start> Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features.
- Select the KODAK AiO software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to remove (uninstall) the software.
- Wait for the software to be removed. This may take a few minutes.
- Once the software is removed, restart your computer.