Kodak i1220 drivers are tiny programs that enable your Scanner hardware to communicate with your operating system software. The Kodak i1220 software update avoids breakdowns and optimizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Kodak i1220 drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and your computer or hardware to fail. Also, installing the wrong Kodak driver can make these problems worse.
Kodak i1220 Plus Scanner Driver System Requirements & compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit/ Windows 10 64-bit/ Windows 8.1 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 64-bit/
Windows 8 32-bit/ Windows 8 64-bit/ Windows 7 32-bit/ Windows 7 64-bit/ Windows Vista 32-bit/ Windows Vista 64-bit/ Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5
Kodak i1220 is an advanced printing device with many features. Therefore, you must take the necessary precautions when installing its drivers on your PC. Although the installation procedure is easy to understand and to perform, you must complete each step as indicated on this page. Remember that a properly installed Kodak i1220 driver is important to its efficient operation.
Even after you install the appropriate drivers if your all-in-one does not work properly, the most likely cause is a driver conflict. To avoid any driver conflict situation, you must first uninstall any old version of the Kodak i1220 driver from your computer. If it is already uninstalled, make sure that no generic printer driver is running on your computer while you are using this all-in-one.
- Download the Kodak i1220 Plus Scanner Drivers.
- Make sure you do not forget to install the USB cable of the Kodak i1220 Plus Scanner Printer on your computer.
- Open the downloaded file with the Kodak i1220 Plus scanner drivers and double-click the file.
- Follow the instructions that appear when you install the Kodak i1220 Plus scanner driver.
- If the installation is complete, be sure to restart your computer.
- Press the Windows key in Notebook, then type "Control Panel" to start "Control Panel" on the Windows operating system.
- Then click on "Uninstall a program".
- Select the Kodak i1220 Plus scanner driver, and then click Uninstall.
- Wait for your driver to be completely erased.