Kodak Drivers Verite 55
Kodak Verite 55w eco printer is an inkjet printer introduced by Kodak. This printer is an Eco wireless printer with an Eco button that can help the user save about 50% of the cost of the ink. The printer is ideal for all users who want ink savings. This printer is easy to use and budget. To take advantage of these incredible benefits, set up the printer today. For any help, you can contact the kodak verite support team at any time. All of your questions will be answered by kodak truth experts.
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Driver For Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (64-bit and 32-bit)
- DriverFor Mac OS (OS X Leopard, OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra)
- DriverFor Linux (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Click on Download Now to download the appropriate driver.
- When the file download window appears, the download starts automatically. Otherwise, click this button to download the program manually to a floppy disk.
- When the dialog box appears when saving, choose the path on your hard drive, then click Save, the file will be downloaded to your computer.
- If the download window finished appears, just click close, the file has been saved to your hard drive.
- Quit all software running on your computer.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click the "Download" button on this page.
- After downloading, install the driver as shown.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation.
- Turn on the printer and the system will read it immediately immediately.
- If your printer and computer are connected using a USB cable, disconnect the printer from your computer.
- Windows XP: Select Start> (Settings>) Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs. SE WINDOWS 10 / 8.1 / 8/7: Select Start> Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features.
- Select the KODAK AiO software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to remove (uninstall) the software.
- Wait for the software to be removed. This may take a few minutes.
- When the software is removed, restart your computer.