Kodak ESP 5250 driver
Kodak ESP 5250 drivers are tiny programs that enable your Printer All-In-One hardware to communicate with your operating system software. The Kodak ESP 5250 software update prevents downtime and optimizes hardware and system performance. Using outdated or corrupt Kodak ESP 5250 drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and your computer or hardware to fail. Also, installing the wrong Kodak driver can make these problems worse.
Operating System Compatibility: WINDOWS 8, WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS VISTA
Processor Speed: CELERON, 1.2 GHz
Memory: 512 MB minimum, 1024 MB recommended
Hard Disk Space: 500 megabytes
Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
If you do not have a CD driver for the Kodak ESP 5250 printer or if your computer and laptop do not have a CD / DVD drive? Do not worry because you can still use the printer by installing the file setup for Kodak ESP 5250 on your PC or laptop. Please follow the steps below to use the Kodak ESP 5250 printer:
- First, you must first download the installation file. You can get it directly from Kodak's official website or from this page. Just click on the above file driver that corresponds to the type of operating system you are using or on which you want to install this printer, because the installation file will not run if you downloaded an incorrect installation.
- Once the download is complete, run the installation file by double-clicking the file or right-clicking and selecting Open.
- Then the Setup Wizard appears and usually begins with the choice of region and language you will use, and then appear as text Terms and Conditions. Click Accept Terms of Service, otherwise you can not proceed to the next process. Then click the Next button until the finish button appears, and then click the Finish button to close the installation wizard window.
- After clicking the finish button, the Kodak ESP 5250 driver is already installed on your PC or laptop. Then connect your printer to the laptop using the USB cable, then turn on your printer and wait for a pop-up window to appear in the right corner of your screen to inform you that the computer has detected a new device.
- Finally, you can use the printer, but for the first time, you need to create a print test page to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
If your computer still retains old printer driver programs, but you want to install the latest driver for your printer, you must first remove your old driver program. Follow these steps to uninstall your printer driver:
- Click the Start button on your computer screen and select Control Panel.
- Then will appear a menu on the control panel, just select "Uninstall a program" in the "Programs" menu.
- Next, the list of programs installed on your computer will be displayed. Just search for the name of your printer program and click "Uninstall".
- After clicking on the uninstall, the following window will appear with the notification that you continue or not to uninstall the program. Just click accept.
- Wait a few minutes and the printer driver has finally been uninstalled.