Kodak Printer Driver Download esp 2170
Kodak offers the lowest ink replacement costs of any printer manufacturer. Your home office can save money on everything you print. year after year. Versatile and effective; perfect for your small office; allows you to print; copy; scanning; and fax without worrying about ink costs. Compact design with paper feeding at the back - does not take much space in your small office. Crispy print; sharp; text documents; and graphics that dry instantly and resist smudging and water. Complete critical business tasks with an easy-to-use control panel and a 1.5 "display Easy Wi-Fi setup - effortlessly connect to your home network Print from any home computer Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n Large 150-Sheet Paper Tray.
Reload Less Paper Print photos from an iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Blackberry device with the free KODAK PicFlick app, a free reader memory card and a USB port on the front - access files or scan to a USB drive Copy or scan multiple pages at the touch of a button Color touch copier and 1200 dpi high-resolution optical scanner Copy documents or files up to 99 copies at a time Enlarge or reduce by 20 to 500% Scan documents and photos up to A4 size, scan multiple photos at the same time and edit docs uments using optical character recognition software, printing Kodak Lab quality photos that dry instantly and last a lifetime with patented pigment ink, high-resolution color photo at 9600 dpi 1200 x 1200 dpi for better printing text printing (default). The Smart Paper Tray detects the paper size and type to automatically adjust the print settings. Energy Star Qualified for energy efficient energy consumption. Two-Cartridge Single Ink System - uses Kodak 30 Series ink cartridges.
If you do not have a CD driver for the Kodak ESP 2170 printer or if your computer and laptop do not have a CD / DVD drive? Do not worry because you can still use the printer by installing the Kodak ESP 2170 file setup on your PC or laptop. Follow the steps below to use the Kodak ESP 2170 printer:
- You must first download the installation file. You can get it directly from Kodak's official website or from this page. Just click on the file driver above which corresponds to the type of operating system you are using or on which you want to install this printer, because the installation file will not run if you downloaded an incorrect installation.
- When the download is complete, run the installation file by double-clicking the file or right-clicking and selecting Open.
- Next, the Setup Wizard appears and usually begins with the choice of region and language to use, and then appears as text, Terms and Conditions. Click Accept Terms of Service, otherwise you will not be able to proceed to the next process. Then click the Next button until the finish button appears, then click the Finish button to close the installation wizard window.
- After clicking the finish button, the Kodak ESP 2170 driver is already installed on your PC or laptop. Then connect your printer to the laptop using the USB cable, turn it on, and wait for a pop-up window to appear in the right corner of your screen to inform you that the computer has detected a new device.
- Finally, you can use the printer but, for the first time, you need to create a print test page to check if your printer is working properly or not.
- Printing Technology - Ink-jet - color - photo
- Office Machine Features - Print from memory card
- Fax Type - Plain paper
- Display Diagonal Size - 1.5"
- Manufacturer - Kodak
- Supported Flash Memory - Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Direct Printing Specifications - DPOF, PictBridge
- Wireless Ready - Yes