Printers are the devices used to create hard copies of a document containing a combination of text and images. In general, the Kodak Printer Error 3802 is caused by a failure of the print head. Kodak has a revolutionary technology, but several devices have errors such as print head failure, paper jam, ink cartridge error. If you are unable to correct a printhead error in a Kodak printer, read How to Troubleshoot the Kodak Printhead Error Code 3513. But to find out why your print head shows a failure error in Kodak Printer and how to fix the problem, check out the methods listed below to fix the problem and run it. carefully following the instructions to resolve the Kodak printer printhead fault error.
Causes of Kodak Printer Error 3802
- The 3802 error code appears mainly in Kodak printers, due to improper installation of printer drivers.
- Drivers are programs that make the peripherals of your system easier to use and allow external devices such as printers, scanners, and so on to communicate with your operating system.
- If the printer drivers are not installed correctly on your system, this will cause the 3802 error code to appear when using the Kodak printer.
- When this error code occurs, you may be able to print anything and your print jobs will remain incomplete.
How to fix Kodak error code 3802?
Method 1: Update The Printer Firmware
- Open the official website of the Kodak printer and open the download section.
- Browse your model number and download the latest firmware.
- Install the firmware and follow the on-screen controls.
Method 2: Soft Reset Printing
- Shut down the printer and disconnect all connected cables.
- Wait until the printer is properly installed and press the power button for 10 seconds.
- Plug in the power cable and turn on the printer.
Method 3: Clean And Reinstall The Print Head
- Open the printer doors to access the print head.
- Remove the cartilages, then the print head.
- Clean the cartridges and printhead with a cleaning solution.
- Install the cartridges and print head in their position.
- Restart the printer and check to correct the Kodak printer error.
By using the methods above, you can correct the problem regarding the Kodak 3527 printer error code. If the above solutions do not suit you, please contact the support team to get an answer. Full support for Kodak printers support extended the premium affordable services of premium quality to Kodak. Contact Kodak first and solve the Kodak problem with support team. Kodak are always looking forward to providing the best solutions to customers. Talk to them about your Kodak printer problems and let them solve it by providing you with the necessary solutions. Kodak can assure you instant answers.