Kodak Printer Not Printing
Printers are devices used to obtain physical copies of files on a computer. Different types of printers are available on the market. Kodak printers are one of the best printers in the world. They incorporate the highest quality internal components, designed to provide a seamless printing service to users. However, some Kodak printer users may experience problems when working with printers. Some of the common issues that Kodak printer users might encounter do not feel right. Here, in this article, we have described the troubleshooting of the Kodak printer that does not print.
If your Kodak printer does not print anything, the first thing to do is to get the Windows 10 compatible drivers.
- First, go to your printer's manufacturer's website and download the Windows 10 compatible drivers. This file will be downloaded in .exe format.
- Save the downloaded file to the system desktop. Right-click the downloaded file and choose Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab, and then select the check box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode".
- Choose the version of Windows and check the "Run as administrator" option. Save the changes.
- Run the .exe file and complete the installation process.
To check if your problem is resolved or not, just follow these steps -
- On your computer, go to Settings> Devices.
- In the section "Printers and scanner", then click on "Add a printer".
- Next, click on the option "The printer I want is not listed here".
- You can also choose "My printer is a small order. Help me find it. " Then click Next.
- Now, your printer will appear in the list. You are now redirected to the driver installation window.
- Find "Kodak" and check if the driver certificate is present or not. Highlight the driver certificate, and then start the installation process.
If the problem does not work, you can contact experts to resolve it immediately. A team of experienced and skilled technical support experts is always available to help you. This ensures that you will get effective solutions to any kind of technical problem regarding Kodak printers in a short period of time. Therefore, contact us now by chat and get full support and services in case of unexpected events on Kodak printers.