Kyocera d-801 Printer Driver: A single cassette Kyocera D-801. Tested and cleaned by technology, this piece works very well. It is in good condition, although one side has slight scratches and scratches on the corners, as shown in the photos. Silvered faceplate and beautiful wooden sides, the design of this piece is clean and easy to use. This is a rare and hard-to-find cassette player that is an excellent piece of equipment. The main features of the Kyocera d-801 Printer Driver are: 2 heads, 4-digit electronic linear tape counter and memory stop, manual selection of tape type with support for normal, chrome and metal bands, double drive transport direct double capstan.
The level meters used on the D-801 are generic digital peak readouts. The full logic transport controls used on the D-801 enable it to respond to the slightest finger contact for quick and effortless selection of the transport function. The Dolby C type used in the D-801 provides a noise reduction of 20 dB above about 1000 Hz, doubling the value provided by type B. To maintain the accuracy of the recording, the D-801 integrates a switchable multiplex filter. When recording FM stereo broadcasts, you can enable the D-801's MPX filter to prevent the standard 19 kHz FM pilot tone from disturbing the noise reduction system.
- Select the product category from the "Product Category" drop-down menu.
- Select or type the specific product you are looking for in the "Products" drop-down list (optional).
- Finally, to find what you are looking for, select one of the downloads listed below. For example, click "Technical Downloads" to view all technical downloads or click the "+" to filter a specific download. For example, "Drivers".
- Type: 2-Head Compact Cassette Deck
- Track system: 4-track and 2-channel stereo
- Heads: 1 x recording / playback, 1 x erase
- Engine: 1 x capstan, 1 x spool, 1 x assistance
- Band Type: Type I, CrO2, Metal
- Noise reduction: B, C
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 22kHz (metal band)
- Signal to noise ratio: 78 dB (dolby C)
- Wow and Flutter: 0.02%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1.5%
- Input: 70 mV (line), 0.5 mV (micro)
- Output: 0.58V (line)
- Dimensions: 460 x 132 x 308mm
- Weight: 8kg