The Kyocera Ecosys P5026cdw color laser printer is part of the new compact range of A4 color printers and MFPs that are compatible with Kyocera's feature-rich mobile devices. This new line has a smaller footprint and is compatible with Wi-Fi. It even has a quiet mode to reduce noise.
The Kyocera P5026cdw prints true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution for brilliant, vibrant documents with sharper images. The new side-loading toner with integrated waste container allows for a smaller design. The new toner system provides a wider color gamut, uses less toner with a thinner coating, increases page yield, and continues to print black when a color toner is empty. The P5026cdw prints 600 dpi at 27 dpi and 1200 dpi at a slower speed. The ECOSYS P5026cdw is a versatile color network printer designed for small workgroups and individual users looking for productivity, reliability and affordability. Designed for delivery, the compact ECOSYS P5026cdw offers the ultimate in performance / price.
- Select the product category from the "Product Category" drop-down menu.
- Select or type the specific product you are looking for in the "Products" drop-down list (optional).
- Finally, to find what you are looking for, select one of the downloads listed below. For example, click "Technical Downloads" to view all technical downloads or click the "+" to filter a specific download. For example, "Drivers".
- Wireless printing
- 26 ppm in color and mono printing speed
- Print resolution- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 250-sheet paper tray
- 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Standard duplex
- General type -Color printer for A4 format
- The speed of the engine- Up to 26 pages per minute in black and white A4 format
- Preheating time About-29 seconds or less after power on
- Energy consumption Printing- 375 W, Ready Mode: 33 W, Standby Mode: 0.9 W
- guarantee- One-year warranty as standard (depending on the country). KYOCERA warrants drums and developers for 3 years or up to 100,000 pages (whichever is closest), provided that the printer is used and cleaned according to the operating instructions.