The Kyocera manual states that error 1102 means that “the login user name is incorrect or the domain name has not been entered. Enter the login user name, domain, and password correctly. But the world is not so simple. Windows Vista / Windows 7 users belonging to a domain must enter their full user name in this format: domain name \ username. Make sure that the user has write access to the folder being shared (see How to configure SMB). If all is well, check if the firewall blocks communication between the machine and the PC by temporarily disabling it.
- Error 1102 may be caused by damage to Windows system files.
- Corrupted Windows system file entries can pose a real threat to the well-being of your computer. Several events may have resulted in errors in the system files.
- Incomplete installation, incomplete uninstallation, incorrect removal of applications or hardware.
- This can also be caused by recovering your computer after a virus attack, adware / spyware or an improper shutdown of the computer.
- All of the above assets may result in the removal or corruption of Windows registry entries.
- This corrupt registry will lead to missing and incorrectly linked information and files necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
- Start your computer and log in as administrator.
- Click the Start button, select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option, and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system recovery point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
- Click Next in the confirmation window.
- Restarts the computer when the restore is complete.
- Download the repair utility (Error 1102).
- Install the program and click the Scan button.
- Click the Correct Errors button after the scan is complete.
- Restart your computer.
This tool will scan and diagnose, then repair, your PC with patent-pending technology that corrects the registry structure of your system. with manual and automatic tools.basic features: boot customization, troubleshooter database, DLL file database, file extension database, live updates, system file checker, etc.