Lenovo Error Code 0xa00f4271
Error code 0xa00f4271 in general is a Camera App error. It is necessary to repair Lenovo error code 0xa00f4271 to continue using your built-in webcam. This error only appears in the cameras built into the Lenovo laptop, not the external webcam. Error 0xa00f4271 appears as soon as you install the Windows 10 Creators update. During a video call, this error message appears suddenly disrupting the communication. Correct the error code 0xa00f4271 by following the steps below.
Solution 1: Resetting of Webcam
- First of all, press Window key + I with a view to open Settings app.
- Now, choose App and look for Camera on it.
- After that, click on Reset and let’s wait until the process is executed.
- Finally, reboot the system to save the changes.
Solution 2: Check what version of Webcam you are using
- First of all, you need to right click on Windows Key followed by selecting Device Manager
- Locate your Webcam in Imaging Devices. If you are unable to find webcam there, check in sound, video and game controllers tab.
- Choose Properties after right clicking on it
- Now click on Drivers followed by selecting Driver Details.
- Now look for your Webcam in Stream.sys file. If it is there, then you need to change the webcam with the new one.
Solution 3: Updating of Webcam driver
- First of all, select device manager after right clicking on Windows Key
- The next thing you need to do is to double click on imaging Devices and thus right click on webcam’s entry.
- Choose Update Driver and thus close Device Manager.
- Finally reboot your system to complete the process.
- If you still have this error, log in now to Lenovo Technical Support. We are here to provide full 24 * 7 support. We encourage every customer while offering them professional help. Our team consists of experienced technicians who work tirelessly for our convenience. So dial the number now and get quickly analyzed solutions for complex errors.