Lenovo Laptop Driver G580
Lenovo G580 is a wide HD laptop with a 15.6-inch display. The display resolution allowed for this gadget is 1366 × 768 and the aspect ratio is 16: 9. This laptop also uses an integrated Intel HD graphics card. Lenovo G580 is designed with 102 buttons on its keyboard. The laptop jack, LAN and VGA ports, two USB 2.0 ports, and the HDMI (output) port are available on the right side. On the other side, this device has a USB 3.0 port, a DVD room, a power jack and a 3.5mm headphone jack. At the front, you can see that the power supply, the battery and the caps lock small LEDs and a 2in1 SD card reader.
Lenovo G580 drivers must be installed on the Lenovo G580 laptop to help users use the Lenovo G580 laptop. Without the driver, the user will not be allowed to access the device hardware. Download the drivers you need for your Lenovo G580 laptop in this web page. Scroll to the table of this article and download it for free.
- Download the available driver from the table that fits your needs by clicking the download button.
- On the downloaded file, double-click to run the program.
- Click Next on the screen and follow the instructions displayed until you start the installation process.
- Wait a few minutes, and then restart the laptop. The installation is complete.
- Locate and open the device manager on your laptop and you will see the installed devices.
- Choose the device you want to delete and double-click it.
- When you see the installed drivers, right-click them and click the uninstall button to start the uninstallation process.
- Wait for the process to complete, restart your laptop, and the uninstallation steps are complete.
For better PC performance, it is necessary to keep drivers updated, especially for graphics drivers. Here you will learn how to update the drivers easily. Apply to Windows 10, 7, 8, XP and Vista. Lenovo provides the drivers on their official website. You can download Lenovo G580 drivers from their website. But it can take a long time if you have to update several drivers. It can be difficult if you do not know how to locate the right driver. Except in this way, you can use 2 other ways to update the drivers safely.
Update the Lenovo G580 drivers through Device Manager. Follow these steps:
- Press the Windows and R keys simultaneously (Windows and R keys). A Run dialog box will open.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the execution area and click the OK button. This is to open the Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, locate the device for which you want to update the driver. Right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Automatically search for the updated driver.
Then, Windows will automatically install a new driver for the device. Sometimes Windows may not provide new drivers. If this does not suit you, you can use Driver Easy to update the driver.