The outdated Lenovo drivers for Windows 10 are responsible for most of the problems occurring in Lenovo laptops. Lenovo Driver Update is a simple way to troubleshoot driver issues and optimize system performance. An update may be necessary to restore the operation of your Windows 10 PC for all Lenovo drivers such as Lenovo network card drivers, Lenovo Wi-Fi drivers, Lenovo T410 drivers, Lenovo G580 drivers, the driver of Lenovo keyboard or Lenovo display drivers.
Lenovo Group is a reputable IT company specializing in personal computers, tablet computers, laptops and more. Although Lenovo devices are well supported by various operating systems, outdated or missing device drivers can cause problems such as unrecognized devices, system warnings, or computer crashes. You can reinstall the drivers from the company’s website / disks or download and install updated versions of the drivers.
Before you choose to update the Windows 10 lenovo drivers manually or automatically, make sure that you have created a restore point. Sometimes updated drivers can cause problems. Thus, creating a restore point will help restore the computer settings on which the system was working properly.
To create a restore point, follow the steps below:
- Close all open programs
- Click Start> Select All Programs> Click Accessories> Select System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- Click the Create Restore Point button.
- Click Next
- Select an appropriate restore point in the Restore Point Description field and click the Finish button.
Once you have created the restore point, you can update your Lenovo drivers.
After upgrading to Windows 10, if you experience driver issues with your Lenovo products, you can update them to resolve issues. In this article, you will learn how to download and update Lenovo drivers for Windows 10.
Option 1: Download Lenovo Windows 10 Drivers Manually
You can access the Lenovo website to download the hardware and device drivers you need. To get the proper drivers, you need to check your version of Windows 10 (32 or 64 bits). see How to quickly obtain the version of the operating system.
Once you have downloaded the appropriate drivers, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2: Update Lenovo Windows 10 drivers automatically
If you do not have the time, patience or computer skills to update the drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Easy Driver. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the appropriate drivers. You do not have to know exactly what system your computer is running on, you do not have to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you do not have to worry about making a mistake during installation.
You can update your drivers automatically with the FREE or Pro versions of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it only takes 2 clicks:
- Download and install the Easy driver.
- Launch Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Easy Driver will then scan your computer and detect the problematic drivers.
- Click the Update button next to a specific driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do it with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of any missing or outdated drivers on your system (this requires the Pro version – you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).