The Lexmark Printer ms811dn Driver A4 monochrome laser printer line enables you to produce high-quality, professional documents in a compact format. It can handle any job that you can run with the help of its memory of 512 MB (can be upgraded to 2.5 GB) and its 800 MHz Dual Core processor. You can increase its paper handling capacity up to 4400 sheets, which means it can fit most sizes of desktop environments. Print speeds of up to 60 pages per minute and a first print in 4.4 seconds. Navigation is easy with the 2.4-color LCD and print directly from a USB stick using the USB port on the front of the device. Duplex printing and network connectivity are standard on this machine. Extra-high performance toner cartridges are available for this machine to reduce costs. Quiet modes, Eco and Hibernate reduce all noise and help the environment by reducing the amount of energy consumed by the printer.
- Turn on the computer where you need to install the Lexmark ms811dn printer.
- Also turn on the Lexmark ms811dn printer.
- Leave the Lexmark ms811dn USB cable unplugged (do not plug it in before prompts).
- Download the Lexmark ms811dn driver installation file from the links above, then run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install it.
- Now connect the Lexmark ms811dn printer’s USB cable to the computer when the installation wizard prompts you for it (Note: do not log in until you have requested). The wizard will analyze your connection. Once the printer is recognized, the following steps will be automatically performed. Note: Wait for the printer to be detected.
- Follow the wizard’s instructions to complete it.
- When finished, your Lexmark ms811dn printer is ready for use.
- Faster processing – Improve your print speed by taking advantage of up to 2.5GB of memory, a dual-core 800 MHz processor, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- High reliable performance: Print up to 30,000 pages per month. Plus, get less hassle in maintenance with Lexmark’s state-of-the-art paper handling.
- Print on a wide range of media: With built-in duplex printing and the ability to print on multiple media, you can do more for your business and use less paper.
- Print on a wide range of media
- High reliable performance
- Faster treatment
- Monochrome / Color: Monochrome
- Print speed (B & W): 63 ppm Print speed (B & W)
- Maximum paper size: 8.5×14 “Legal
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi