The lexmark Printer mx310dn Driver MFP delivers consistent printing, is faster and more reliable than ever. With a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, this machine will provide sharp images and graphics. Faster processing is enabled using 256 MB memory machines and a 800 MHz Dual Core processor. Print, copy and scan at up to 33 pages per minute in monochrome and color, and get a first page out time of 6.5 seconds. This Lexmark CX310 printer is easy to use and controls your work with its 2.4-inch color display. Duplex printing and network connectivity are standard features, as well as noise, paper, and power saving features, including eco, hibernate, and quiet modes. The Lexmark MX310dn MFP is network-ready, with two-sided printing, includes standard 256MB print memory and print, copy and scan speeds of up to 33ppm.
- Turn on the computer where you need to install the Lexmark mx310dn printer.
- Also turn on the Lexmark mx310dn printer.
- Leave the USB cable of the Lexmark mx310dn unplugged (do not plug it in before prompts).
- Download the Lexmark mx310dn driver installation file from the links above, then run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install it.
- Now connect the Lexmark mx310dn printer’s USB cable to the computer when prompted by the installation wizard (Note: do not log in until you have requested). The wizard will analyze your connection. Once the printer is recognized, the following steps will be automatically performed. Note: Wait for the printer to be detected.
- Follow the wizard’s instructions to complete it.
- When finished, your Lexmark mx310dn printer is ready for use.
Look no further for performance at an affordable price. This system is designed to improve your workflow and efficiency easily.
- Faster processing – Improve your print, scan, and copy speed by taking advantage of 256 MB of memory and an 800 MHz dual-core processor.
- Reliable Performance – Easily print up to 6,000 pages per month and have less maintenance hassle with our state-of-the-art paper handling.
- Keep jobs moving: with a maximum input capacity of 850 sheets and a high-yield toner cartridge, you will not need to add paper or change cartridges as often.
- Work fast – enjoy print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute, then print or copy your first page in just 6.5 seconds.
- Up to 33 ppm in mono
- Maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 250-sheet input tray
- 800 MHz processor
- 256 MB of RAM memory
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100
- Return guarantee at the base of one year