Mac Error Code 50
Many people complain about encountering the Apple Mac error code 50. The Mac 50 error code is essentially a file transfer error that appears when you try to copy files to other locations, or sometimes on the same hard drive or on an external hard drive. drive. So what are the reasons for this error! You can effectively correct the Mac 50 error code by simply applying the error. Just follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- When program get executed.
- File get corrupted.
- Due to damage of program files.
- When the user accidentally deleted user file.
- Mac get turn off due to power cut.
- Incorrectly modified BIOS settings.
- While sharing files from unsupported devices.
Step 1: Copy Files using Terminal
You should try using the Terminal program. Follow the steps below to complete this task.
- First, open the "Finder".
- Then click "Go", then choose "Utilities" then "Terminal". Or you can press the "Shift + Command + U" key to open the terminal window.
- Now, just drag the following command: diskutil list
- Press the "Back" button.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the task. In this way, you could be solved Mac Error Code 50.
Step 2: Verify Partition Map
The disk utility can be located via your recovery disk. You should try to check and repair the degraded SSDs. You must also check the partition map.
- First, reboot your Mac with the recovery disk you have.
- Then open "Disk Utility", then check and repair the SSD.
- You will now see the results on your screen.
- Check "drive permission" and other "settings" later.
- Check the "Partition Map".
- Now, check that error code 50 is resolved, otherwise go to the next step.
Step 3: Split Large Files into Several Parts
The files you are trying to copy may be too large. Then you will have to split them into smaller parts. Then you must use a file compression program such as Free 7 Zip File Manager.
- First, download, install and run 7 Zip File Manager. Or you can download the compressor software program according to your choice and needs.
- Then drag the files you tried to copy.
- Now enter the archive name, archive format, compression level, compression method, and other details.
- In the "Split in volume (bytes)" drop-down menu, you need to choose the type of splitting that works best.
- Press the "OK" button.
- The file compression process starts automatically.
- Now, wait a moment until the end of the process.
- Then "Exit" from the window.
- Then choose all the divided files. copy them to the destination folder.
- Now check that the error code 50 is corrected, otherwise go to the next step.
Step 4: Change Power Settings
You should try checking the "Power Plan" and then "Power Adapter" settings. Then enable the automatic standby of your hard drive when it is idle. Make sure these settings are located in the "Energy Saver" options. Follow the steps below to complete this task.
- First, go to the "System Preferences" option and select the "Energy Saver" option.
- Then, check the box "Put the hard drives to sleep when possible".
- Press the "Ok" button.