Mac displays error code 9912 when downloading images. If the file you select for download does not actually exist on the computer, this error message is displayed. This is due to the corruption of the stored data. In this situation, you can use the help of the Mac data recovery software. This will help you restore the corrupted data in their actual format. You can then download the file via Picasa easily. This Mac error code 9912 will no longer occur.
Symptoms Related to Mac error code 9912
- The system will be automatically stopped after a few minutes of work.
- Slow behavior of the Mac system.
- The stored Mac file is corrupted or damaged without warning.
- Installed programs are frequently blocked.
- The emergence of annoying error messages such as “unable to find the .dmg file” ·
- “file not found”
- “denied access”
Mac error code 9912: Manual Method to Get Rid of It
In case of Mac file corruption resulting in Mac error code 9912 complications, follow this:
- Search and launch “Disk Utility”
- Click on “check file system”option
- Wait till the scanning process gets over
- Select the file that you want to mount it
2.If there is a problem with Mac file system due to Mac error code 9912 then you may try this
- Insert the Mac Bootable CD/Flash drive and restart the PC.
- Click on “Install Mac OS X”
- Continuously press “C” button from your keyboard.
- Accept the license agreement & select the desired language.
- Choose the destination drive which has the problem. In general, click on “Macintosh HD”.
- After that click on “Options” icon to select the installation method. Further, if you want to save your personal file folders, networking accounts & user accounts click on “Archive to Install” & select “Preserve Users and Network Settings.
- Restart your Mac system and reply to configuration prompt.
Note: Attempting to manually fix the Mac error code 9912 requires technical skills that are lacking for beginners. Even a small error can pose a risk to the data. It is therefore recommended to take Mac Data Recovery tool to recover data in case of problem with Mac error code 9912.
Users Guide to Operate Mac Data Recovery Software
Step 1: Download and install Mac data recovery software to fix Mac error code 9912 issue.
Step:2 click on ‘Quick Recovery’ which is located below the ‘Drive Recovery’.
Step 3: Select the Mac volume to be recovered by clicking on either “Volume recovery” or “formatted recovery” option for best solution of Mac error code 9912 .
Step 4: Now, select start scan button.
Step 5: Wait till the scanning process gets over, after that a list of scanned files are displayed.
Step 6: Choose the file/folder to be repaired. Then select the desired location to save all recovered data. Thus, fix Mac error code 9912 issue.