Malwarebytes Endpoint Security brings together all of our advanced protection and correction technologies in one powerful solution. This multilayered defense model breaks the chain of attack by combining advanced malware detection and remediation, blocking malicious websites, blocking ransomware and protecting against threat attacks in one solution. Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is a device protection platform that uses multiple technologies to proactively protect your computers from known - and unknown - threats.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security includes several layers of protection technologies consisting of both unsigned techniques and matching techniques. Unsigned technologies, including anti-exploitation and anti-ransomware technologies, are optimized through component updates to detect evolving threats that hackers use to avoid detection. For our matching technologies, including web protection and malware protection, we perform between 8 and 12 updates every day on average. Once the Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent is deployed to a machine, it registers with your cloud account, cleans up any older Malwarebytes clients that are already installed, and begins installing your cloud protection modules.
- Login to the Malwarebytes Cloud.
- On the left menu pane, select Endpoints> Add Endpoints.
- Download the Malwarebytes Discovery and Deployment Tool.
- Login to the Malwarebytes Discovery and Deployment Tool using the same credentials used to access the Malwarebytes Cloud. Be sure to configure proxy settings if one is in use prior to logging in.
- Once logged in, select Scan Network> Network
- Click Change Network Credentials.
- Enter Local or Domain administrator credentials for the target machines. Click OK.
- Click Scan.
- Enter an IP address or range of IP addresses to scan on your network in order to discover machines you can deploy to.
- Click Scan Network when ready. Probing your machines may take a few minutes.
- Select the machines you wish to deploy to from the list of probed machines. Click Install.
- Once again, enter the local or domain administrator credentials for the target machine(s) > click OK. Be sure to enable Apply Proxy Settings if utilizing a proxy.
- Once you have successfully deployed the Endpoint Agent to your machines, they will attempt to register into your cloud account and begin to download & apply your protection and configuration. It is during this time that the installer for your protection removes other versions of Malwarebytes clients currently installed on the machines.
- You can now see and manage the target machines in your cloud console in the Manage Endpoints
- Stop advanced malware and ransomware attacks
Reduces the risk of data exfiltration and saves IT resources by providing protection against malware that traditional security may lack.
- Protects against exploits and ransomware
Protects unsupported programs by protecting vulnerabilities from exploits. Unsigned behavioral surveillance technology automatically detects and blocks unknown ransomware (zero hours).
- Increases productivity
Maintains end-user productivity by preserving system performance and keeping staff on revenue-generating projects.
- Easy management
Simplifies device security management and identifies vulnerable endpoints. Streamlines the deployment of endpoint security.
- Evolutionary threat prevention
Deploy protection for each device and evolve as your business grows
- Detects unprotected systems
Discover all the endpoint computers and software installed on your network. Systems that are devoid of Malwarebytes and vulnerable to cyberattacks can be easily secured.
Malwarebytes Removal Tool Malwarebytes Error Code 1075 Uninstall Malwarebytes Malwarebytes Error Code 732 Malwarebytes Error 383 Malwarebytes Error Code 20025 Malwarebytes Error 1001 Malwarebytes Error 1068 Malwarebytes Error 5 Download Free Malwarebytes