Malwarebytes Error 1068 – The dependency service failed to start the firewall is definitely something you will not want to experiment with. This problem is quite disturbing because it suddenly appears when you try to start your Windows firewall. No doubt you should not turn a blind eye to this problem because leaving your Windows firewall disabled makes your PC more vulnerable to unauthorized access. Therefore, the time has come to solve this problem.
These are the common symptoms if you confront them, so you may be faced with malwarebytes 1068 error.
- You will get error 1068 when starting the service displayed on your computer.
- Error 1068 is displayed on your window and this will crash the currently open window program.
- Although you run the same program, it crashes often by displaying error 1068 when starting the service.
- You can also see your computer freeze very often.
- Your keyboard and your mouse will work slowly with your computer
- While you download Malwarebytes, your installation may be incomplete or you have downloaded the corrupted file.
- Infection with the virus that corrupted the Malwarebytes system.
- Remove your anti-malware files by mistake by another program
We strongly suggest that you try the steps in ascending order to easily eliminate the error. If the troubleshooting steps seem a little complicated and time consuming, then contact our professional experts to solve the problem quickly. For an interim solution, you can try the solutions below. However, for a permanent solution, talk to the experts.
It is possible that the error is the cause of a malware attack on your computer. Malicious attacks can damage, corrupt or even delete system files. You must run a complete scan of your system to detect the presence of a virus and resolve it.
Reset the system
You can use System Restore to help you fix the error. Now you can check if the problem still persists.
Uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes
Try to understand the program related to the error code and uninstall them. After that, reinstall the Malwarebytes Anti-malware program. If Malwarebytes Error 1068 still persists, you need to connect with support team. Malwarebytes helpdesk staff are more than happy to hear you. You can solve each problem with the Malwarebytes support team so that it does not happen again. There, reliable and experienced technicians can provide you with a huge number of troubleshooting solutions to eliminate the root problem.
We offer several contact services. You can choose any of them to join us.
Chat – You can also benefit from instant solutions on the 24 × 7 chat portal. Chat with professionals and quickly get expert advice.
Mail – In addition, you can send a mail to the official [email protected] website about your queries. The technicians will contact you in a few minutes. The experts are committed to providing you with the best services. Therefore, stay connected to the support team.