Run-time error 20025 occurs when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fails or fails while it is running, hence its name. This does not necessarily mean that the code was corrupted, just that it did not work while it was running. This type of error will appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless it is processed and corrected. Here are the symptoms, causes and ways to solve the problem.
- "Error 20025" is displayed and closes the active program window. ·Your PC frequently crashes with Error 20025 while running the same program.
- "Malwarebytes Error 20025" is displayed.
- Windows is slow and reacts slowly to the mouse or keyboard.
- Your computer "hangs" periodically for a few seconds at a time.
These 20025 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Malwarebytes Corporation-related software program (eg, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) is running, starting or shutdown Windows or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your 20025 error occurs is essential information in solving the problem.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
- The corruption in the Windows registry following a recent software modification related to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (installation or uninstallation).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the Windows file or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program files.
- Another program maliciously or incorrectly deleted Malwarebytes Anti-Malware-related files.
Runtime errors such as "Error 20025" can be caused by various factors. It is therefore important to solve each possible cause to prevent it from happening again.
Our Malwarebytes technical support team provides detailed instructions. Follow the instructions and resolve the error code.
Repair registry entries
- Click right on the Start button
- Now, go to the command prompt
- Type in regedit and click on Enter
- When the registry editor is running, select the key related to error 20025
- On the File menu, click Export. Under the Save As list, you will find the File Name box, enter an appropriate name for the Malwarebytes backup.
- Register the file with the extension .re
Perform Full Malware Scan For PC
Any virus or malware can affect your system. And that's the reason why Malwarebytes is acting abnormally. Perform a full scan of your computer to resolve the 20025 error code.
If the problem persists, continue to the next step. Uninstall and then reinstall Malwarebytes Anti Malware
- Click right on the Windows button
- Go to Control Panel
- From here, click on 'Uninstall a program'.
- In the list you will find a list of programs
- Select Malwarebytes Anti Malware and uninstall it Now reinstall the program
- Download the Malwarebytes installation program
- Follow the instructions and install the antivirus program on your system.
We hope that the above solutions will solve your problem. If Malwarebytes 20025 error code still persists, do not worry. We have a dedicated team of experts to help you in these extreme conditions. It is important to mention that we offer solutions for 24 × 7. So, call us at your own pace and do not rush. Our technical support team will offer guaranteed solutions at an affordable price.