Microsoft Office Error Code 30015-1011 and 30015-4
Error code 30015-1011 and 30015-4 – When trying to install an office on your computer, you may get Microsoft Office error codes 30015-1011 (1392) and 30015-4 (1392). This means that some of the activities on your device would prevent your installation. We have provided some common and easy troubleshooting methods to resolve this error. Some of the common and related Office errors are
- Error code 30015-4 (1006) uninstall
- Error code 30015-4 (5)
- Error code 30015-4 (-1610612703)
- Microsoft Office Error code 30015-4 (1006)
- Error 30015-4 Uninstall
- Error code 30015-1011 (1392) and 30015-4 (1392)
- Error code 30015-25 (1006)
- Error code 30015-4 Uninstall
- Error code 30015-4 Office 2016
There are many reasons that could cause the error code 30015-1011 and 30015-4. Usually, error occurs due to the system files corruption or previous installation files not removed properly. Here is the list of troubleshooting steps to resolve the error. Follow the steps mentioned in this article in the exact order to fix the error code 30015-1011 and 30015-4. Check to see if the error fixed after finishing each troubleshooting step. Performing the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article will resolve the error code 30015-1011 and 30015-4.
- Pre existing office installation files.
- Tamp and logs files.
- Office file got corrupt.
- Office didn’t update fully it updated partially.
- Windows Update not installed properly.
- Antivirus or windows Firewall might be blocking the office installation.
OPTION 1: DISK CLEAN-UP
To delete files using Disk Cleanup
- Open Disk Cleanup by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button.
- In the searchbox, type Disk Cleanup, and then, in the list of results, click Disk Cleanup.
- In the Drives list, click the hard disk drive that you want to clean up, and then click OK.
- In the Disk Cleanup dialog box, on the Disk Cleanup tab, select the check boxes for the file types that you want to delete, and then click OK.
- In the message that appears, click Delete files.
OPTION 2: RESTART YOUR COMPUTER
Sometimes you may need to free your computer from junk memory allocation for an important application to work properly. This can be achieved by restarting the computer.
- Close all the running applications and programs.
- Click on the Restart button.
- Once your computer starts again, try to install Office.
- Sign in to your Office Account and follow the installation instruction.
If the Error code 30015-1011 (1392) and 30015-4 (1392) still persist then go to the next option.
OPTION 3: TRY OFFLINE INSTALLER TO INSTALL OFFICE
The Office offline installer may help bypass potential proxy, firewall, antivirus, or Internet connection issues that might occur during an Office installation. This method can also be beneficial for users with a slow internet connection.
Follow these steps to download Office using Offline Installer from My Account
- Go to the Office website on your web browser.
- To download and Install office using the Offline installer, sign in to the Microsoft account.
- If you are signed in with a different Microsoft account then log out and try to sign in using the account with which you purchased the Office product.
- Go to the Install Page, select language, 32/64-bit and other installation details. Click on install button.
- When the Offline installer section prompted, choose language and click on Download offline installer.
- The setup file will start downloading automatically, save it to the desktop.
- Double-click on the setup files to start the installation process.
- And when you see “You are all set!” after that you can access Office application.
- Now, when you open the Office application like word, you will be asked: “Enter your Product Key”.
- Once you submit your Product Key, sign in to the Office account.
- Go to the Update section and see if there is an update available.
- Complete the available updates and start using your Office applications.