MS Office Error
When you introduce a Microsoft Office program, you may get one of the accompanying mistake messages amid or toward the end of the establishment process. When trying to start an Office, you might get these errors. Here are some ways you can try to fix the problem. We’ve listed the most common solutions, so try them.
When trying to install Microsoft Office 2016 or 2013, you may encounter an error that "we can not install the 64-bit version of Office because we have found the following 32-bit programs on your PC ..." This office provides a list of 2003 and Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office System
To solve this problem, you will need to uninstall all remnants of older Microsoft Office products.
- Select the “Start” button, then type “Control“.
- Open “Control Panel” > “Programs” > “Programs and Features“.
- Look for “Microsoft Office“, “Compatibility Pack“, or anything related to Microsoft Office, and select “Uninstall” to remove it from your computer.
During installation of Microsoft Office, Error 1935 occurred the setup wizard window is closed unexpectedly and you won’t be able to install the program and receive the error message during the installation.
- Hold on the windows logo and press R.
- Type cpl to open the programs and features windows.
- Find the Microsoft.NET Framework and select it.
- Click on the button uninstall or change.
- Click on the Continue button to run and repairing with administer succeed.
- Select the Repair option and wait for the completion of the process. This will launch a Setup Wizard.
- After completing the procedure, click on Exit
- Now, install the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows 2007/2010, Vista or XP.
When you install, too many problems occur when you install the wrong version of the MS Office It is also possible that you get the error due to the corrupted office setup files. Please Follow These Steps to Fix Office Ms Office Installation –
- First Uninstall The Existing Microsoft Office And Restart Your Computer.
- Run Microsoft Fixit Tool to Fix Any Corrupted File in Windows Operating System
- Update Your Operating System (Windows Or Mac ) And Try Installing Microsoft Office Again Using www.office.com/setup.
- After Installing Ms Office Please Restart Your Computer.
Microsoft office product key doesn’t work:
Please check out these steps if MS Office Activation Key does not work.
- First And Mojot issue That We Is The Office Website Itself. Let us Explain it Dear Friends Internet is Full Of Similar Websites That Looks Like www.office.com/setup Or Office.com/setup
- Please Make Sure You Use Official Microsoft website to Activate Ms Office With Your Product Key.
- Look Your Retail Card For Product Key Carefully And Find Out Correct Product Key.
- If You have Purchased Ms office Online And Product Key is Not Working Than You must Contact Microsoft Since It is Microsoft Product.
- Go to the official site of Microsoft and download the “fix it” tool to delete the old version of office.
- Make sure you have the product key handy to reinstall the office suite.Reboot your system after deleting the older version.
- Open the registry editor by pressing windows key + R.
- Then in the left Pane, go to the location: NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags.
- Export the files by right-clicking on.AppCompatFlags and save this as the registration file and now select delete.
- Delete the.AppCompatFlags folder and then boot the system in clean boot and now install the Microsoft office again.
Finally, the error is resolved, check it once an error occurs or it can be resolved sometimes. This process definitely helps you, but if you still have to face an issue related to MS Office, you do not need to worry, get the best service and help with 24 * 7 Microsoft Office support. If you have any problems regarding the installation of MS Office, just contact the Office Activation Support Team at the Microsoft Office Customer Support Number.