In today’s world, almost everyone uses Netflix for Web Series or Movies. Netflix is one of the most popular apps on the Play Store and App Store and already has millions of downloads. As far as we’re concerned, it’s the best app for watching movies and TV shows. You also agree that being the best in the category does not mean that there will be no mistakes or problems. So today we are discussing Netflix error 30103. Basically, what happens when you try to access a video on Netflix will give you an “Unable to read title” error. Please try again later. (30103) “.
We can deal with this Netflix 30103 error for several reasons. So, before leaving for “How to solve Netflix error 30103 – can not read the title. Please try again later, “you need to know why such an error occurs. Another thing that wants to clarify here, Netflix error 30103, can also happen for downloaded videos.
- This error occurs when the information stored on your device needs to be refreshed.
- The same problem can occur when you try to play a downloaded title.
- Another reason for the Netflix 30103 error is a weak internet connection means your device is not reaching Netflix services.
- Here are some of the common reasons for Netflix error 30103. Now let’s go to the section How to Fix Netflix Error 30103 – Unable to read the title. Please try again later.
Method 1: Restart Your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Press the sleep / wake button until the red cursor appears.
- Drag this slider to completely turn off your device.
- After a few seconds (10-15 seconds), press the sleep / wake button to turn on your device.
- When your device is turned on, open Netflix. I hope the mistake will be corrected. Otherwise, go to the next solution.
Method 2: Try Downloading the Title Again
If you get this error for the title already downloaded, please download it again. Most of the time, this tip will correct this error. Basically, what happens sometimes your downloaded video expires. Usually, you will be notified inside the app when a video expires, but you may have missed that. If the problem persists even after downloading, continue to the next solution.
Method 3: Check Connectivity and Network
If you are using an open Wi-Fi connection, Netflix may be stuck on this network. It is therefore better to switch to the mobile network. When you are on your cellular network, make sure that the speed of your Internet connection is good. The low speed of the Internet is also one of the reasons for these errors. If your speed is sufficient to stream a video, you can troubleshoot Internet connection issues. In Netflix, an internal option is available to troubleshoot your Internet connection.
Method 4: Turn Off Airplay
You may not know it, but Airplay does not currently support downloaded titles. So you have to disable Airplay by following the steps below:
- Open Netflix and search for Airplay.
- Select your iOS device from the list.
- Open Netflix and continue watching your video. Let’s hope that error 30103 should be corrected now.