Netflix Error 0013
The Netflix 0013 error usually occurs when some data on your Android device needs to be refreshed. It sometimes appears when you try to stream movies to Netflix on Android devices. There does not seem to be a logical reason for this to happen. When you try to play a movie, you get an error saying "Sorry, we could not join the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please visit the Netflix website (0013). " This is an error that appears a few seconds after the start of Netflix content playback. Until then, Netflix was working fine, but once you try to play an episode of a TV show or movie, you get the error. You see the error message
Solution 1: Restart your Android phone or tablet
- Turn off your Android phone or tablet by holding down the power button.
- Confirm that you want to turn off your Android.
- Press the power button again to turn your Android back on.
- Once your Android is on, try Netflix again.
Solution 2: Clear the Netflix cache
Applications often store the required files in a cache. Sometimes the cache may be corrupted and cause problems such as error 0013. To clear the Netflix cache:
- From your device's home screen, go to Settings.
- Select General. If you do not see General, go to the next step.
- Select Applications or Applications.
- Select Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Applications. o If you do not see these selections, go to the next step.
- Scroll to and select Netflix. If you do not see Netflix, check the Uploaded tab.
- Select Storage. If you do not see Storage, go to the next step.
- Select Clear Data or Clear Storage, and then OK.
- Try Netflix again.
Update Patch (Root Users - Android TV) Each Android box, by default, has root access. The problem of non-functioning of the Netflix application is attributed to the file libdrmdecrypt.so, which is causing the problem. To resolve Netflix 0013 error problems:
- Open the file explorer application. Make sure to use a root file explorer.
- Click here for the link to the app.
- Go to / system / vendor / lib Rename libdrmdecrypt.so to libdrmdecrypt.soX.
- Close the file explorer application.
- Restart your tv box Start your Netflix application.
Now that the above steps have corrected your error, it makes no sense to allow your Android system to update the application again to the version that caused the 0013 error. Complete the following steps to prevent the Netflix app from updating automatically:
- Open the Google PlayStore app.
- Under My Apps, open the Netflix app.
- Tap the options icon, which is the three points you see.
- Version Disable the Automatically update option.