Netflix Error 10002
The error code 10002 also indicates that the application on the device must be refreshed. If you encounter the error code (10002) on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it usually indicates the information stored on your device that needs updating.
Reinstall the Netflix app
If you can use other applications with the current network connection, but Netflix is still blocked. Maybe you can try to reinstall the application. Before you remove the Netflix application, check the update information. If an updated version is provided, update the application with the latest version to see if the problem is resolved. When the update has no effect, remove the application and then reinstall it.
- From the home screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, hold down the Netflix app until it is shaken.
- Tap the X in the upper-left corner of the Netflix icon, and then tap Delete. Once deleted, press the Home button to stop the shake.
- Go to the App Store and search for "Netflix".
- Select Netflix, Inc.'s free Netflix app.
- Tap the cloud icon. You will need to enter your iTunes password to install the application.
- Once installed, tap the Netflix icon.
- Enter the email address and password for your Netflix account and tap Sign In.
- Try Netflix again.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Press and hold the Power / Standby button until the red cursor appears.
- Drag the slider to completely turn off your device.
- After 10 seconds, press the Sleep / Wake button to turn on your device.
- Once your device is turned on, try Netflix again.