Netflix Error 30103
Relax, you are not alone if you see this error and ask how to fix it so you can watch Netflix again.
Netflix is a popular online video website that allows users to watch various movies and TV shows via PC, TV, tablet or mobile phone. However, sometimes, when we like to watch videos on Netflix, error codes appear like Netflix Error 30103 to indicate that the video can not be played due to some problems.
Want a solution from Netflix-Can not read the title or error code 30103? If so, then read this blog. In fact, this blog is specially created to help users who see an error on their iPhone, iPod or iPad touch with the message “Unable to read the title”. Please try again later or view error code 30103.
The Netflix error 30103 is mainly due to three causes: Can not read the title. Please try again later. They are listed below.
- This error usually indicates information to refresh stored on your device.This may also be because it points to a network connectivity issue that is preventing your device from accessing the Netflix service.
- You may see this error if you try to play a downloaded title.
Solution 1. Disable Airplay
Because AirPlay is not supported for playback of downloaded titles, the Netflix 30103 error may appear when using AirPlay to watch a video on an iPhone / iPad or iPod Touch. Disable AirPlay to see if the problem can be solved.
- Tap the AirPlay icon in the Netflix app.
- Select your iOS device from the list.
- Review the video.
Solution 2. Restart your device
Rebooting the device is probably the easiest and easiest way without a thorough review. Here’s how to restart the iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
- Press and hold the side / power button on your device for several seconds until the cursor appears.
- Drag the red icon to the right to turn off the device.
- Press and hold the side / on / off button to turn the device back on after about 10 seconds.
- Open Netflix again to check whether the video can be played back normally or not.
Solution 3. Reinstall the Netflix App
If other applications can be used with the current network connection, Netflix is still blocked. You can try to reinstall the application. Check the update information before deleting the Netflix app. If an updated version is available, update the application with the latest version to see if the problem has been resolved. Delete the application and reinstall it again if the update has no effect.
- Tap and hold the Netflix app icon on the Home screen until it’s shaken.
- Press the X on the top left to remove it. (Note: Removing the app will also remove all downloads stored on the device.)
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Find Netflix and download the latest version.
- Open the new Netflix application after installation.
- Enter your Netflix account to login.
- Try to play a video again.
Solution 4. Reset Network Settings on iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch
Because the network is needed to access the Internet, you need to make sure that the network connection is functioning normally and smoothly for Netflix to buffer the videos.You can switch to another Wi-Fi connection and then open an application to check if the network is working properly. If there is no network connection available on the Internet, you can try to reset the network settings of your device. Reset iphone image.
- Open Settings> General.
- Scroll down and press Reset.
- Press Reset Network Settings.
- The authentication code is required to enter.
- Tap the Reset network settings in red option to confirm the reset.