Netflix Error Apple TV
Netflix is one of the most popular and popular streaming applications. Apple TV users like to enjoy it because they are preinstalled and ready to use on your home screen. But many users have had problems using Netflix on their Apple TV. When you wonder why "Netflix does not work on Apple TV?" this post will help you regularly fix the problem so that you can watch Netflix on your Apple TV. Netflix does not load on Apple TV, it's not a new problem. You are not alone in this situation, but the good news is that it can be fixed.
Solution 1: Restart Apple TV
A reboot will refresh the entire device and not just the Netflix application data. No information is lost during a reset if nothing is running.
- Unplug Apple TV and connected TV for two full minutes.
- Reconnect and turn them on.
- Netflix should now be working normally.
Solution 2 : Test your internet connection
- In the Apple TV main menu, go to Settings.
- Select General.
- Select the network.
- Select Test Network.
- Select OK.
- Select Yes
- Select the expected download speed of your Internet connection.
Solution 3 : Restore The Default Network Settings
Default ISP settings that are changed can cause problems with Netflix. The most common change to make is to the DNS setting. Although some custom DNS settings give a speed boost (Google or Open DNS), they can cause incompatibilities with apps needing to use the network. These steps will set the DNS back to automatic settings.
- Open the settings app.
- Select “Network” from the list of available options.
- Select “Wi-Fi” twice so that information about the current network is shown.
- In the new menu for that network, select “Configure DNS”
- If DNS is set to manual, change it to “Automatic.”
- Select “Done” to apply the new settings.
- Try out Netflix again to make sure that it is working correctly.
Solution 4 : Reinstall Netflix on your iPhone / iPad
Many times, the Apple TV Netflix 11800 error can occur if Netflix is out of date or corrupted. So, you have to update or reinstall Netflix. But before that, you must erase all files downloaded by Netflix.
- First, you need to uninstall Netflix.
- Open the App Store and search for "Netflix". You need to choose the free Netflix app from Netflix.Inc.
- Then tap the Cloud icon and enter the iTunes password. Now you need to download and install the application.
- When the installation is complete, tap the Netflix icon.
- Log in to your Netflix account by entering your email and password.