Netflix Error on Samsung TV
Netflix is your primary application for streaming movies and TV shows from around the world. You can get almost all new movies, series and cartoons in your living room on your Samsung TV. Here is the common problem Netflix Error on Samsung TV.
Restart your smart TV
- Unplug your TV from the power supply for at least 1 minute.
- When your TV is unplugged, press and hold the TV power button for 5 seconds to unload it. If you can not access the power button or your TV does not have one, leave your TV unplugged for at least 3 minutes.
- Reconnect your TV.
- Turn on your TV.
- Try Netflix again.
Disconnecting from Netflix
- On the Netflix app error screen, select More info or More details and go to step
- If you do not see More info or more details, continue below .o Navigate up, select Settings or the Gear icon and go to Step 2. If you do not see the settings or the gear icon, continue below.
- Open the disabling screen by entering the following sequence using the arrow keys on your device's remote control:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up2. Select Reset. If you do not see Reset, select Disconnect or Disable.
- Once disconnected, reconnect and try Netflix again.
Reset the Smart Hub
If your remote control has a numeric keypad:
- Quit the Smart Hub.o You can not reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Smart Hub section of the main menu and select it.
- Select Smart Hub Reset.This will remove all downloaded applications! If you have downloaded apps to your TV, you will need to download them again after the reset. If you do not know how to proceed, contact Samsung for assistance.
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.o Your PIN code is 0000 by default. If this PIN does not work, please contact Samsung to reset it.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.o If you get a black screen, please retry Netflix in 20 minutes. It may take a long time for the application to complete the configuration.If your remote does not have a numeric keypad:
- Press the Home button on your remote
- Select the Settings icon on your screen.
- Select Support.
- Select Self Diagnosis.
- Select Reset Smart Hub.