Netflix for Android TV Box
Netflix gives you access to the largest collection of top-quality streaming video content on the Web. Browse thousands of TV shows and movies, blockbuster movies, documentaries and award-winning original Netflix series, all in high quality streaming Netflix for Android TV Box.
If you have a compatible media player, installing the application from the Google Play Store is certainly the easiest way to get Netflix on your Android TV box.This process is the same whether your Android TV terminal is running Android or Android TV.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android TV device.
- In the search box, search for "Netflix".
- Click the Netflix app and select Install. The Netflix app will be downloaded and installed on your Android device.
- Start Netflix and log in to your Netflix account to start streaming.
If you experience the following issues, you will need to install the Netflix APK laterally
- You can not find Netflix on the Google Play Store
- "Your device is not compatible with this version" error appears on the Google Play Netflix Store page.
- Your Android TV device does not have access to the Google Play Store app.
Fortunately, the side loading of Netflix is not complex with our step by step guide.
- First, we will have to allow the installation of applications from unknown sources. This allows you to install applications from "unofficial" sources, that is, not from the Google Play store. Go to Settings> Security and enable "Unknown Sources".
- Open the web browser of your Android device, go to https://help.netflix.com/node/ and click "Click here to download the Netflix app" to download the Netflix for Android APK . If you're using Chrome like me, Chrome needs to download the Downloads folder for your Android mailbox from your Android TV.
- Open the APK file that you downloaded using the file manager of your Android TV Box.
- Select Install and accept any prompts to install on your Android TV box
- Click Open when the installation process is complete to launch for the first time