Netflix For PlayStation
Navigation: Browse list of movies posters or select “Search” to find movies.
Resolution: It Stream movies and TV serials up to 1080p. Titles with an High definition quality symbol will stream in high definition(HD) if your internet connection supports five Mbps speed or more than that.
Netflix 4K on PS4 Pro: You can also stream Ultra HD quality from Netflix to your Play station4 Pro subject to a few requirements. For that you need:
- A PS4 Pro system.
- An Ultra HD or 4K TV.
- An Ultra HD Netflix plan.
- A steady internet connection of at least 25 Mbps of speed.
Subtitles & Alternate Audio:Click on “Audio and Subtitles” to turn on subtitles or 5.1 Surround Sound if they are offered by the movie or TV serials.
Follow the given steps to download it from the PlayStation store.
- Go to PlayStation Store.
- Now select Apps.
- Then select Netflix.
- Select Download.
You can also download it directly from the content area of your home screen:
- Navigate to the TV & Video icon.
- Select the Netflix App.
- Note:You must be ‘sign in’ into the PlayStation with your SEN account to access the TV & other services.
- Select Download.
- Once the installation is completed you will be able to use the Netflix app.
- From the content area of your home screen, search for TV & Video icon and select the Netflix app.
- Click on [Sign in] on the Netflix home screen.
- Enter your Netflix e-mail address and password. These might be different from your SEN account details.
I’m not a member of Netflix. Can I trial Netflix on my PlayStation system?
- Launch the Netflix app on your PlayStation 4 system.
- Select the icon of Start Your Free Month. Follow the on-screen instructions to open a new Netflix account.
- After registering, you will be ready to watch video content on your PlayStation 4 system during the free trial period. You will require a valid credit card to register for the Netflix free trial. For further information, visit http://www.netflix.com and click on the Free Trial Info button.
How can I sign out of my Netflix account on my PlayStation system?
- Start the Netflix application.
- Now Press the button on the Dual Shock 4.
- Then click on gear icon.
- Click on ‘Sign Out’.
How can I delete the Netflix app from my PlayStation system?
- Search the TV & Video section and highlight the Netflix application.
- Now press the ‘Options’ button on your Dual Shock 4 controller.
- Click on Delete.
- Select OK.