So you have your Firestick and now you want to install Netflix on it. Fortunately, installing Netflix on your Amazon Fire TV key is a pretty simple process. To get the Firestick Netflix app.
Netflix is available on Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Cube in all areas where Netflix service is available.
On most devices, Netflix allows you to browse rows of TV shows and movies, including a row dedicated to your My List selections. Each line represents a category (comedies, dramas, TV shows, etc.) that we present to you based on what you have watched. Older devices may not have rows of movie categories, but allow you to scroll through My list, which you can create using the Netflix website.
Most devices are capable of streaming Netflix in high definition over fast Internet connections and read Netflix at the maximum supported resolution (see our recommendations for Internet connection speed for more information).
Method 1: Steps To Follow To Install Netflix On Firestick Using Download
If the above method fails on your Firestick or you can not find Netflix on your Amazon App Store, follow the steps below to download and install Netflix on Firestick using Downloader. On your Firestick, go to Settings> Device / My Fire TV> Developer.
Enable debugging of the ADB and enable the Applications option from unknown sources. Steps to Install Netflix on Firestick Using Downloader
- Use the Firestick search bar in the home screen to type as a downloader and search for it.
- From the search result, you must select the Downloader application to obtain it on the Firestick.
- On the next screen, you need to click on the Download option to start downloading the Downloader application on Firestick.
- Now you need to click the Open button once after downloading the Downloader application.
- Enter the Netflix app URL in the address bar to download Netflix apk on Firestick. Click the Go option.
- When the server is connected, the Netflix apk file can be downloaded to your Firestick. Now you can click the Next button.
- You must then click the Install button when the Next button changes.
Method 2: Steps To Install Netflix On Fire stick Directly
When Netflix is available on the Amazon App Store, you can easily download and install Netflix on Fire stick directly. Follow the steps below to install Netflix on Fire stick easily.
- Turn on your Fire stick device and go to the Home screen.
- Click on the search icon and enter Netflix. Now click on the search button.
- You have to click on the Netflix app from the search result to open it.
- On the app information screen, you have to click on the Free or Download button.
- Wait for the Netflix download to complete, then click the connection option.
- You must enter the Netflix email address and password to use the Netflix app. With this, your device will be connected to your Netflix account and you can start streaming.