No AMD Graphics Driver is Installed
The "No AMD Graphics Driver Is Installed" error usually means that no drivers are currently controlling your AMD hardware on your PC or laptop. This problem usually occurs when the driver is corrupted or the installed driver is not compatible with your AMD hardware.
There are several simple solutions for solving this error condition. Start with the first solution and reduce yourself accordingly.
There may be several reasons why you might face this problem. The most common cause of installing the AMD graphics driver is not due to an installation error or an incomplete installation.
The incompetence of the user may also result in an incompatible version of the installed driver.
The third reason for such an error could be a beta version being installed instead of a stable version.
Solution 1: Uninstall AMD Driver in Safe Mode
To resolve the driver problem, you can uninstall the AMD driver in safe mode and then allow Windows to automatically reinstall the graphics driver.
- Go into safe mode.
- In Device Manager, under the "Graphics Cards" category, right-click the AMD graphics device, and then click Uninstall.
- Windows prompts you to confirm the uninstall. Select the Remove driver software for this device check box and click OK.
- Restart Windows.
- After rebooting, if the problem persists, try to install AMD drivers again.
Solution 2: Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 redistributable patch
The problem may occur if a version of the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 edition is installed on the system. Follow the steps below to install the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 redistributable patch:
- Go to Control Panel> Add / Remove Programs. Locate and uninstall Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- Download and install the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 SP1 redistributable patch.
- If your computer uses a 64-bit operating system, click here to go to the download page.
- If your PC uses a 32-bit operating system, click here to go to the download page.
- Restart Windows for the changes to take effect.
- Update the AMD drivers.
Hope you can fix the "No AMD graphics driver is installed" error with the tips above. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave your comments below.