Despite being the best known name in the Antivirus area, Norton is concerned with many cases. Once you’ve solved the real issues and some of their troubleshooting steps have been solved, it’s easy to fix the issues. Norton Error 3035 6 is one of the most frustrating errors that the user complains about. This error is usually caused by system controversy, registry errors, and some errors in the system. Created a complete guide that will tell you about the reasons, symptoms and troubleshooting steps. By contacting Norton Support, Norton Error 3035 6 downloading a repair tool, and in some other ways it can be fixed. Also provided a detailed information through which this error can be fixed.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Norton Internet Security software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Norton Internet Security-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Norton Internet Security-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Norton Internet Security-related files.
This error can occur after you upgrade. To fix the problem, you need to run LiveUpdate until no more updates.
STEP 1: Run LiveUpdate
- Start Norton.
- In the main window, click Security, and then click LiveUpdate.
- When Norton LiveUpdate is finished, click OK.
- Run LiveUpdate until you see the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Exit all the programs, and restart the computer.
- If the problem persists even after the restart, go to Step 2.
STEP 2: Download and run the Reinstall tool and Norton Remove
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- You may see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.