Norton Error 3048 3 is one of the most-occurring error that appears most often with Norton product. There are many reasons for the occurrence of error code such as incomplete and incorrect installation of Norton product, registry errors related to Norton related files and more. To fix the error, you can try to fix registry entries related to “3048 3” error.
1. Error 3048 3 appears and crashes the active program window.
2. Your PC frequently crashes with Error 3048 3 when running the same program.
3. Norton Error 3048 3 Windows 7 is displayed.
4. Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
5. Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
These 3048 3 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Symantec-related software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Whenever your 3048 3 error occurs, keep track of where and where this problem is an important part of the problem solving process.
Step to repair registry entries associated with Error 3048 3
- To start with the process, click the “Start” button and type “command” in the search box
- Hold “CTRL-Shift” on your keyboard and hit “Enter” and then click “Yes” for further preferences
- Here you will find a black box opened with a blinking cursor
- After this, you have to type “regedit” and hit “Enter”
- Choose “Export” from the file menu
- Then you have to choose the folder where you wish to save the file “Norton Internet Security backup key”
- Type a name for your backup file, in the File Name box
- Be sure that Selected branch is selected and then click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- Finally, you have a backup of your Norton Internet Security-related registry entry
Moreover, if you find any difficulty in the above mentioned issue, feel free to contact our support services. Here you get quick and reliable support from well-trained engineers who are extremely skilled with technical knowledge and have excellent experience in resolving all technical issues related to Norton AntiVirus.