Norton Error Found may be due to another security product or failure to install on a new version of the product.
- Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to solve Norton Error Found
- If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, files are automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Remove Only.
- Click Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
- Uninstall any non-Symantec security product.
- To open the Run dialog box press the Windows + R keys.
- Type there the following text, and press Enter.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select the non-Symantec security product, and then click Uninstall or Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the uninstall process completes, restart the computer.
- Update the Video graphics driver.
- Press the Windows key+ R key, to open the Run dialog box.
- Type in the following text, and then press Enter.
- n the Device Manager window, double-click on Display adapters.
- Right-click on the HD graphics card, and select Properties.
- On the Driver tab, check whether the graphics card driver is outdated or current.
- If the driver is outdated, you need to update the download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
- Select your graphics card manufacturer:
- AMD/ATI Radeon HD video graphics
- Intel HD video graphics
- NVIDIA graphics
- Restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved.