Norton Quick Scan Error
Norton is the most widely used antivirus software, which is characterized by experts to protect your PC from various malware studies. Norton Antivirus has many unmatched translations, while there is an extraordinary purpose to expand the security of your PC and tablet when you are surfing different sites across the web. Even though they are smart at presenting the famous Norton Antivirus on your computer, they may be unsafe even after some problems with this antivirus framework. According to the Norton survey, Norton users have had Norton antivirus scan problems.
- Many times, it occurs when the PC clock has not been set up properly
- Due to a failed update of antivirus
- Due to an older version of Norton isn’t successfully uninstalled
- The server may be temporarily down
- Conflict with Non-Norton security software
- The PC may be infected by a virus and other malicious software which is blocking to virus scanning
Are you facing the issue of Norton Scan on your PC?
Feel free to contact the Norton Support anytime 24×7 and 365 days, if your Norton Antivirus Scan Not Running issue is still not resolved. Technical experts provide you with the technical help you give 100% customer loyalty for your Norton antivirus issues by providing necessary inspection activities for your problems.Please fix the virus scan problem when it stops before reaching 100 percent. To fix this issue, restart your computer. If the problem persists, direct updates are not available until further updates are available.
STEP 1: Restart computer
- Exit all the programs.
- Restart the computer.
- If the problem persists after the restart, go to Step 2.
STEP 2: Run LiveUpdate
- Start Norton.
- In the main window, click Security, and then click LiveUpdate.
- When Norton LiveUpdate is finished, click OK.
- Run LiveUpdate until you see the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Exit all the programs, and restart the computer.
- If the problem persists after the restart, go to Step 3.
STEP 3: Download and run Norton Power Eraser
- Download Norton Power Eraser.
- Click Save.
- Select the location as Desktop, and then click Save.
- To run Norton Power Eraser, double click the NPE.exe file.
- If the User Account Control window prompts, click Yes or Continue.
- Read the license agreement, and click Accept.
- In the Norton Power Eraser window, click the Scan for Risks icon.
By default, the Norton Power Eraser scans the rootkit and requires restarting the system. Click on Restart when you see a prompt to restart the computer. If you do not want to include a rootkit scan, go to Settings, and uncheck Include rootkit scan (requires system restart required). Once the computer restarts, the scan will start automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions.