Office 365 Support Business
Microsoft Office 365 support business has been created for your organization. These are tools to help you and work together well so that you can work more anywhere at any time. This is the best choice for business-class email, office applications and other business services. Microsoft office 365 Business is a Microsoft subscription service that lets Microsoft take care of IT for you, manage devices, protects real-world threats, and provides software to your organization in the latest business. When you sign up for Office 365 Business, you’ll find the following:
- Apps for PC and Mac
The update version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, a Note, Publisher (PC Only), OneDrive and Business Access (PC Only).
- Apps for tablets and phones
Office 365 installed on mobile apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive for Business, Skype, Yammer and One Note for Business).
If you take membership plan, some benefits of Office 365 for Business may include:
- The updated Office apps, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- To install on PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.
- 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
- Frequent updates and upgrades not available anywhere else.
- Just sign in to the Microsoft 365 Business Admin Center . In the administrative center, select Continue Setup.
- Personalize your sign-in and email page, connect the domain you already own, enter the domain you want to use and select next.
- If you do not have a domain name, go back to the administrative center and make one purchase at the domain.
- Now you are the owner of your domain page, select the registration method, click Verify, follow the steps provided, authorize Microsoft to make changes to your domain.
- After verification is complete, add new users page, enter the names and names of people in your organization for whom you want to assign a Microsoft 365 Business License and then select the next.
- On assignment licenses for unusual licensed users, you can assign licenses to users who do not already have a Microsoft 365 business license, and then select the next.
- On shared sign-in credentials page, you can share credentials with new users you added or later can share or download user account details for sharing with users, and then select the next.
- On the Migrate email message page, you can choose to move email messages from your current email service. For more information, see live link. Then select the next one.
- Connect with your domain page, add a record for the metro Use the setup wizard to search your registrar and link step-by-step instructions to update your DNS record on the registrar website. Learn more at https: //aka.ms/nameserverchoices. Then select the next one.
- On the Protect work files on mobile device pages, protect them on operating files after the device is lost or stolen, and manage how users use Office files on a mobile device, and then select the following.
- Set Windows 10 on the Device Configuration page, Secure Windows 10 Device setting to On. All of your users have Windows 10 computers in which the existing office is not installed or click to run and set the set offset for sets set to Yes on Windows 10 devices. Then select the next one.