There are various products for different purposes in the Microsoft Office setup. These versions include office.com/setup 365, Office Setup 2016, Office Setup 365, Office Setup Home and Student and more. All these products will require a Microsoft Office account to access complete Office Setup features.
Before setting up a Microsoft Office suite, each device must meet the standard requirements. In addition to meeting the standards, make sure no older version of the system is running on the system. Go to control panel and remove any old office version on the device. The minimum requirements for Microsoft Office setup are mentioned below:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, and Windows 7 64 Bit.
- Processor: Intel DualCore, Intel Core i3/i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ.
- Memory: 2GB and more.
- Hard Disk Drive Space: 5GB or more.
- Internet Connectivity.
So, now that you’ve bought a copy of Microsoft Office, you need to think about what to do next. After purchasing MS Office online or offline, you need to download setup. If you have a installation disc, downloading is not necessary. To successfully set up Microsoft Office setup, follow the procedure given here:
- In order to get Microsoft Office setup on your device, you have to buy a key from the nearest Office supply store open at your location, or you can just go to the website and purchase it. Make sure that you have the key card with it.
- Turn on your computer system.
- Connect to the internet and open the Internet browser.
- Any web browser should do. But it is recommended to use Google Chrome.
- Write www.office.com/setup in the URL address space and press Enter.
- Wait for the web page to launch.
- In the page, there will be two buttons: Login and Sign Up.
- If you already have a Microsoft user account then just sign in into your user account.
- If you do not have any existing Microsoft user account then just make an account.
- You can also set up your Microsoft account with your existing email ID.
- After completing all the steps mentioned above, you will be directed to the user account page where all your Microsoft Office account details will be presented.
- In your Microsoft account page, you will notice a box in which you need to enter your Microsoft product key.
- Enter your 25 characters alphanumeric product key in the five boxes given on the screen, each column can hold at most five characters.
- Click on the Next button.
- After hitting the Next button, you will be prompted with an option to install.
Now you have downloaded MS Office setup on the Internet, you must install and run executable file. To do this, follow the steps given here:
- Click on the Install button. When you hit the Install option, a Setup file bearing the name of Officesetup.exe will get downloaded the computer system.
- When the file has downloaded, you will be provided with two options: Open or Save.
- Click on the former option: Open.
- When the downloaded setup file launches, it will begin downloading Microsoft Office setup and system files from the Microsoft Server via the net.
- These files are usually one to two GB in size.
- The time taken for download process to finish will depend on the rate of the internet connection.
- When the download is successfully finished, it will start the process of installation of Microsoft Office on the device.
- Follow the directions presented on the screen.
- Agree with each and every permission that might display on the screen.
- Microsoft Office Setup Activation
- When everything goes as planned, Office setup will be successfully finished, and you will be able to access Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Project, OneNote, OneDrive and more. Open any one of them.
- When you launch the application, you will notice a button called Activate at the top of the workplace.
- Tap on the Activate Button.
- If you are logged in to your Microsoft Office account, your Office product will be activated. If not, you will be required to Sign In first.
- www.office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions
- How to install office.com/setup home and student 2016
- Issues with the setup.office.com legit
- Unable to fix the issues with the office 365 setup download
- Error: Microsoft Office setup free download failed
- How to download and install office.com/setup365 personal
- Issues with the office.com/myaccount product key
- Error: Office activate key not working
- In order to fix all these types of issues which are related to Office products, you can directly contact Office Support to get better support.