- Error message – Microsoft office encountered an error during setup
- Microsoft office setup 2016 (or any) encountered an error during setup bootstrap
- Microsoft office installation error browse for folder
- Office compatibility error
- Unable to update Office suite
- MS Office activation error
- Error message- Unable to uninstall Office 2016 (any other version)
Getting error during ms office installation and tried to install MS OFFICE 2016 or downloaded new MS OFFICE from www.office.com/setup
Don’t worry you are not only one who has faced this issue. Many people have faced this issue while trying to install MS OFFICE. Use this trick and get the permanent solution for this error 1920.
Error 1920. Service ‘Office Software Protection Platform’ (osppsvc) failed to start. Verify that you have proper privileges to start system services. Error 1920 service unable to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services-or-Office 2013 Error 1920. Service Windows Font Cache Service (FontCache) unable to start
Method 1:Fix Using Advanced System Repair Tool
- The majority of the normal purpose of program install failed corrupted or damaged system like DLL records, EXE documents, sys documents and so forth. There are a huge many small systems files are there that work particular errand. On the off chance that one of the documents gets corrupted, erased or harmed then you may get windows installer error 1723.
- Download and Install Advanced System Repair Tool and output your PC. It has the huge database with 25 million of documents. It will discover all the corrupted or erased system files and reinstall them with the new one. In the wake of, upgrading with Advanced System Repair Tool, introduce programming once more.
Method 2: For settle this error, you should give the Network Service account full control on the ‘Office Software Protection Platform’ envelope.
First, open Run charge by squeezing Windows Key + R and glue following code. After that snap OK.
cacls “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform”/t/e/p “System Service”:F
For Windows Vista
Here, execute following charge in Run Dialog Box.
icacls “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform”/allow “System Service:F”/t
For Windows 7,8 and 10
Here, execute following summon in Run Dialog Box.
icacls “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform”/concede “System Service:F”/t
Method 3:This strategy runs when you are getting MS office error 1920: text style store benefit unfit to begin or failed.
Stage 1: Open Run Dialog Box.
Stage 2: Type Services.msc and snap OK. It will open the Service Dialog box.
Stage 3: Find Windows Font Cache Services
Stage 4: Now, double tap on it and set the startup to write to programmed.
Stage 5: Then, click applies and exit from administrations windows.
After that, your PC or MS OFFICE will be not working, You should take support from MS OFFICE customer support provider. Get more information support or services visit www.office.com/setup and contact them . They will assist you or resolve your error asap.