Office Business Setup For Windows
- Firstly, sign in with your work or school account by visiting office.com/myaccount
- Now, choose your preferred language and accept the default to install 32-bit or select Advanced and choose 4-bit
- Choose Install and click on it.
- Click Run, Setup or Save file option, depending upon your browser
- You will be prompted “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”
- Click on the “Yes” button.
- After this, your downloading will begin the installation
- You’re all set!
- Activate it and you will be able to access all its applications.
- For the Mac, you first need to log in with your School or work account at office.com/setup
- On the office page, select the Install option available under Install Office 2016 for Mac
- This will begin downloading the installer package
- Now, you can open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg
- Rest of the steps are same as those listed above in Office 2016 for home (Mac).
- One-time purchase for 1 device
- Classic 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
- Install on 1 PC
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use Compatible with Windows 7 or later. All languages included
You need to make some decisions before moving your business to Office 365 and you need to know.
Would you like to help someone set up Office 365?
If you have less than 50 employees:
- Ask for help for help and we’ll call you. After purchasing Office 365, you can get access to your Office 365 administrative center (you do not have to turn on setup to get it). At the bottom of your Office 365 Admin Center page, choose the help you need? Describe your problem and we’ll call you.
- Consider applying A Microsoft Partner. Experienced partners may be of great help if you have less time or advanced needs (like moving thousands of files or moving with other software into Office 365 cloud storage).
- If you have more than 50 employees, Fast track onboarding center is available to help you with your presence.
- Go to www.account.com/services and select Sign In if you are not already signed in. Sign in with an account related to this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or a work or school account.
- Forgot your account details? See I forgot the account I use with Office.
- On Services and subscriptions, find the Office product you want to install and select Install.
- To install Office in a different language, or to install the 64-bit version, select the link Other options. Choose the language and bit version you want, and then select Install.